Liberty Citystories on PS2

Its seems like its going to be quite cheap, is it going to be bigger than GTA III or the same size just with better graphics and new Missions and gameplay?

Just wonded because I know its a PSP port.

It's the same as GTA III, but with a different timeline, new missions and you can ride bikes, probably will have slightly tweaked graphics, but I wouldn't know for sure.

Helicopters, Bikes and a Dodo with decent wings. The "color-blur" is also some different remeber San Andreas feeling..

I'm waiting this game and when GTAIV outs in 2007 I will just grab a 360.

It's not as big as GTAIII and the missions are a lot shorter since it's obviously designed for a portable system.

Yes, but do you think the PS2 port will be like this?

It's GTA: Vice City engine (or a rewrite of) with the GTAIII map and new missions. The only things simular to GTA: San Andreas at all are the HUD, the auto-aim and the in-game references to San Andreas. There are certainly no features from San Andreas like swimming or haze effect.

and news for the PSP gets worse and worse (god it really needs more games...and good games not just games to make the amount grow)...they already don't have enough good games and having a GTA exlusive was a huge selling point for some people...releasing this game on PS2 is just going to **** off all the people who already owned a PS2 but bought a PSP just for the game...

is this gonna be on Xbox ????
Rockstar has only announced it for PS2.

@Am_I_Evil: The number of good PSP games is really picking up. Vice City Stories at the end of this year, MGS: Portable Ops, SOCOM, Killzone, Daxter.

Yes, but do you think the PS2 port will be like this?

Well yeah, it's a port of an existing game. That's why it's so cheap - because pretty much no work is involved to bring it to the PS2 and because the game is more handheld orientated, people would feel a bit cheated if they'd paid full price for it.

and news for the PSP gets worse and worse (god it really needs more games...and good games not just games to make the amount grow)...they already don't have enough good games and having a GTA exlusive was a huge selling point for some people...releasing this game on PS2 is just going to **** off all the people who already owned a PS2 but bought a PSP just for the game...

No big deal - PSP has Vice City Stories coming to it now anyway.

i thought a big part of them portin the game to Ps2 was to bring the mutliplayer options allow with it and have the first Online GTA for ps2! If there aint online i doubt i'll get it :(