Sony Interview

Second that.

Not really :rofl:

Its an opinion but claiming a bad game as something good is just plain ignorant opinion.

I know everyone doesnt think killzone was a halo killer. In my opinion it was. I was just stating my on personal opinion. And yes I have played Halo. I had Halo when I had an Xbox 1. There are two game series I dont like Halo and GTA :)

One thing is true, if Killzone was in the Xbox instead of the PS2, it would have been a potential Halo killer. The thing that made Killzone such a crappy game was the hardware it was developed on.

i have to give that credit, because i really thought killzone culd have been so much better, with not too much change

Yeah, I think your gonna need broadband to play but you can use dial-up to download and such. And I was aware you could play Xbox Live via dialup. What ? using ICS ?

Yes you can.

Um no.

Live is specified as broadband only by Microsoft themselves.

Any tricks to get around this specification and ruin the enjoyment of other players is not supported by MS.

Sony on the other hand...

Edited by Heyo

Um no.

Live is specified as broadband only by Microsoft themselves.

Any tricks to get around this specification and ruin the enjoyment of other players is not supported by MS.

Sony on the other hand...

Wrong.

1. Dial-Up Internet Account

2. External Modem

3. Router with External Modem Port

4. Ethernet Cable

Wrong.

1. Dial-Up Internet Account

2. External Modem

3. Router with External Modem Port

4. Ethernet Cable

Oh give me a break. You havn't even bothered to provide a reference to any of the above.

Here is a couple for you:

Original XBox

http://www.xbox.com/en-AU/live/xbox/overview.htm

What do I need to connect to Xbox Live?

All you need is a broadband connection to the Internet, an Xbox Live Starter Kit, some ethernet cable and of course your Xbox console.

If you have broadband, and you have purchased your Starter Kit, just connect your console to an available broadband connection (via Ethernet cable) and set up your account.

Xbox 360

http://www.xbox.com/en-AU/live/xbox360/overview.htm

What do I need to connect to Xbox Live?

All you need is a broadband connection to the Internet and of course your Xbox 360 console.

Right out of the box, your Xbox 360 is Internet ready; just connect your console to an available broadband connection (via Ethernet cable or compatible wireless adapter like the Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter) and set up your account.

As I have already mentioned, I am aware of some 'hacks' to get Live to work on dialup (if you can call it that as you are screwing up gaming for everyone else) but I have never seen MS mention Live as being anything but broadband.

Please provide a reference in future otherwise we are just wasting everyones' time with the misinformation that seems to be going about.

I am more than happy to be proven wrong, but only with official documentation.

Cheers

Edited by Heyo