Post your favourite car

Originally posted by M.Star

400 or 500 hp is quite a difference. And how can you get 400 hp out of a 1.3 litre engine? Putting 10 turbos in a car? :s

But this RX-7 looks very COOL, better than the RX-8. :D

trust me, very easily done...

rotary engines arent just very powerful, but also rev higher then normal piston engines..

its not uncommon for this kinda car to do 11.5s - 13.5s on the quarter mile..

ive even seen one do 10s.. (no extra turbos added :D )

You seem to be forgetting the amazing Britsh cars which bring together Italian creative flair with Germanies perfection:

E.G.

Jaguar XJ220 (first production car over 200mph)

o22.jpeg

Aston Martin Vanquish

large_image_aston_martin.jpg

TVR Tuscan

Tus_3410.jpg

Lotus Exige

exige.jpg

I could go on for a very long time

THE UK RULES!

Well... i have a couple of cars :)

BMW M5 - My dream car :)

Audi S8 - Cuz it was in 'Ronin' and it burned rubber :D

Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 - love it cuz of 'Gone In 60 Seconds' and a owner has one not living too far from me too look at ;)

Brabus EV12, Look it up at - http://www.fantasycars.com/sedans/html/ev12.html

And from this page i quote - 'This kind of performance is not matched even by the likes of Lamborghini Diablo, Ferrari 550 Maranello and Dodge Viper'

Mercedes CL55 & S63 AMG - Naturally Beautiful Cars :)

Renntech Mercedes EV12, look it up at - http://www.fantasycars.com/sedans/html/e74rs.html

And from this page i quote - 'The EV12 will thoroughly spank any current Ferrari production model'

Another Model from Renntech Mercedes to search for is the CLK-GTX ;), you will be very surprised :D

Ford GT40 - Love the old model as well as the new one

Aston Martin Vanquish - Very nice body

TVR Speed 12, cuz its gonna kick McLaren's F1 ass, with 800bhp on tap & Cerbera - Raw speed and power ;)

Nissan Skyline R34 - Cuz someone put 1000bhp into it, and turned it into a supercar :D, and i love the rear lights :)

BMW HM5 450/V12 , Modded up by Hamann Motorsport - http://www.fantasycars.com/sedans/html/hamann39.html - My fav modified BMW M5 :)

There's my list of cars :D

Enjoy :)

Radish.

Originally posted by AsciiSmoke

TVR Tuscan

Tus_3410.jpg

I could go on for a very long time

THE UK RULES!

the TVR are by far the ugliest cars in the world, yes theyre quick and what not (havent seen official proven stats to confirm this though) but damn, theyre ugly as hell

I have to agree with AsciiSmoke on the Aston's. The Vantage used to be my favorite car in the world, but i love the new Vanquish.

If i had the money for one, i'd get the new Aston-Martin, hands down.

I have pictures of all my favorite cars but I won't be posting them...so I just tell you.

1971 Hemi Cuda 426 - Ever since I saw Nash Bridges, this car has become to most awesome car, I love it. I'd give this computer for that car. I'd give just about anything.

1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 - Gone in 60 Seconds, who doesn't like it?

1967 Mustang Mach 1 - The one from Bullet. Damn is all I can say.

1967 Pontatic GTO - Even before I saw xXx, I thought this was an awesome car.

2003 BMW 765i(?) - Awesome car!

What I drive regularly? 1985 Volvo 240. :) Its cheap, what can I say? :) Its better than the 1978 Buick LeSabre I was driving before hand. :) I'm saving up for another one though, the Volvo is just what I got for the moment. :)