World's first PSP Modchip?

Forget battling against Sony to get your beloved homebrew on the PSP console, we have received news that a new PSP mod is set to hit the scene called Undiluted Platinum (UP).

This mod will act as a flash Replacement system for the PSP which allow the use of previous flash updates or custom flash builds. Installation has been optimized to fit entirely inside PSP, this opens up the possibility to run unsigned Homebrew code on the latest PSP systems.

More info will be available next week! This is 100 percent real just incase you had any doubts.

Source: http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=7459

up_psp.jpg

If I wasn't so scared of breaking my PSP, or rendering it completely useless, I'd be more excited about this. However, great for all the brave people ready to risk it! (Y)

I'll get one if its not a pain in the butt to install. My PSP is not being used cause i cant do anything cool with it xD

Ditto, and if it's not some ridiculous price either :/

Im planning on opening up my PSP soon as the headphone jack / speakers are knacked so when I do I may just fit one of these, and if it all borks up well its new PSP time lol

i hope it's not too much. but since they are the only one, and they gotta cover their losses...it could be a lot.