[review] XTracPads Ripper XXL

My latest review on the XTracPads Ripper XXL. Its so big, its not even funny -- check it out!

0055kf.jpg

http://aphnetworks.com/reviews/xtracpads_ripper_xxl

-- Explanation on ratings and more details on my reviews: http://aphnetworks.com/review_focus

Comments, questions, corrections etc please tell me. Give your opinions, please dont say it sucks, tell me where I can improve on! :)

--

For those who wondering. I dont want to paste the review here on this page because:

- I dont want to change all the HTML/php code or whatever into BBCode

- Formatting issues

- Takes too much time to do all these stuff

- Reuploading all images to imageshack.us with take a long time.

- It is not convenient for me to edit mistakes here and on my site.

O.o... I don't think its evin possable to have a mouse with such low sences that it uses all that ......

Wow... I want one though

Thanks for the review, you think that it would be worth getting a mid - high end mouse pad over my peace of paper im using atm, even if im just using a standard Logitech Net mouse?

O.o... I don't think its evin possable to have a mouse with such low sences that it uses all that ......

Wow... I want one though

Thanks for the review, you think that it would be worth getting a mid - high end mouse pad over my peace of paper im using atm, even if im just using a standard Logitech Net mouse?

Personally I would invest in a better mouse, because the only advantage for a standard mouse would be better glide and comfort. Whatever that you like :)

Haha, its too big its almost too funny

I look at my Kensingston with WristRest and i love it, but its a bit too small, this thing is WHOAAAAA

I would consider on cutting it to fit my table... lol

Like i said on APH, high res pics are very nice to include, specially with things like this, a Macro of the surface for example :p