Microsoft World Cup Scoreboard

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&DisplayLang=en

Follow your favorite teams and players during the FIFA World Cup tournament with Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard. This fun program allows you to access all the latest tournament news and information with the click of a button! Live game data allow you to monitor your favorite teams progress in real-time. Want more? Check out your team?s fixture (schedule), standing, and news as they advance through the tournament. If you are a soccer fan, don?t miss a minute of the action. Download Microsoft Soccer Scoreboard today!

<insert soccer vs football wording debate here>

There is no debate, only 300 million fools call it soccer - the rest 6 billion know better ;)

I've never understood soccer vs football debate.

In American Football (that i don't like at all) they carry the ball with hands mostly & only use the foot when they're shooting, on the other hand Football genuinely played with foot.

The word itself is pretty descriptive imo...

Edited by yodat

I guess its one for the ages. Its Soccer to Americans, Football to the rest of world. We just need to accept it and move on!

I've never understood soccer vs football debate.

In American Football (that i don't like at all) they carry the ball with hands mostly & only use the foot when they're shooting, on the other hand Football genuinely played with foot.

The word itself is pretty descriptive imo...

http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/Why_do_they_call_..._%27football%27

I'll hold off installing it. When service comes online for the program, can someone post screenshots of the program whilst working when connected? I'd appreciate it.

P.S. This is for everyone; please refrain from going off topic with the soccer v. football argument since it has nothing to do with the program and will only lead to closure of the thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this unsupported applications lacks of a network configuration, causing that the application doesn't comunicating on proxy based networks. :angry:

As usual, the Microsoft Ways! :angry:

Very nice :yes: ! Thank you for sharing :D .

PSG22?

damn WGA and is it me or is even microsoft using firefox from the screenshots for the WGA?

and ffs im runnin a genuine copy.

could someone upload the file elsewhere please?