June Desktops

where can i get your 3dcc and winamp? appreciated! :)

The 3DCC theme is basically a slight tweak of one I got on this forum ages ago, something like 'Simple Blue'. Anyway I've attached it here as I don't think I'm treading on anyone's toes by doing so. If I am, then just slap me and I'll remove it! Just rename the file extension from .txt to .3DC

As for the winamp skin, adrianvincent is right about the HmmXP skin, however I've modded it slightly to make it fit my classic theme. So I can't really distribute it - however its really easy to do little mods of winamp classic skins, all I did for this one was change the titlebars. You just need to unpack the .wsz file, edit the relevant bitmaps in Paint or similar program, then pack it all back up into a .zip file, rename it to .wsz...voila! It ain't exactly a trade secret :shifty:

Thanks to everyone who likes my desk! :)

Ewan

Simple_Blue.txt

preview2bo.jpg

VS: Acua (Original author Susumu Yoshida, ported by zorda75)

WallArt: Aftermath by j3concepts

Icons: Aqua Candy 2, Minium, Dave Brasgalla's work, IconDrawer

Yes, I'm a Final Fantasy fan, and found a program to rip the models and stuff off of the PlayStation game discs. :shiftyninja: Google for... I think it's called.... "FFX Viewer", you'll come across it. ;)

vistarikku2so.th.jpg

Beauty Lies Beneath

jun072006p5uy.jpg

Click on the Image for Details.

Too Darn Cool, Jonas, Blue Marlboro, esXXi, Spit Blinker & Mischa McLachlan.

Thanxxx.

June_07-border.png

Wall: Blue Stripes by Y/C

Guikit: Eternal Aqua by Susumu

Widgets: Widescape Weather - iTunes Display - Vinyl Companion by me (mod of iTunes Companion by Knut Johansen & CRNI's Samurize skin)

Any info PM me.

i'm in need of some new vista icons but other than that normal, but i'm liking it atm...

post-94202-1149715348.jpg

June Desktop

post-147955-1149208091.jpg

Click Image

I want your vs and miranda theme.. Can you post what they are please?