Windows Live Spaces

WL Spaces should be coming soon, a couple of places have said release dates between next week and the end of august, the spaces people have said next week, but dont be siurprised if it goes beyond this..you know what MS are like with thier beta's :p

anonymousjon, I just said it was gonna be released next week with the source, maybe next time you should double check before posting the same stuff another said..

If you believe any release date to be 100% just because its been posted on an official blog then more the fool you, a new bug could pop up at the last minute, the servers might not be ready for the upgrade in time etc

I didnt post the same stuff another said, I simply backed up your reply, and added a bit to point out that just because a release of next week has been announced doesnt mean it will definatly be then, for an example the Windows Live Messenger release was pushed back twice before it was actually released.

Your post was unnecessary and rude, there was no need for it.

Guys, AS I POST THIS they are updating to Windows Live Spaces. I just got this error when trying to view my friend's space, and I can't sign in. They're finally doing it! :D

screenieod5.th.jpg

It seems to have disappeared. Of course, I'm keeping the window with that error open just as proof that I actually got it, but now when I go to her space I get the regular error / msn space.

I'm constantly refreshing and checking URLs though...

Well they have to unload the ugly msn UI and msn core and replace it with the core of windows live and the baisc skin of windows live. then add in the new features, skins etc.

btw, is windows live surporting skins, like msn spaces is/had....

Well they have to unload the ugly msn UI and msn core and replace it with the core of windows live and the baisc skin of windows live. then add in the new features, skins etc.

btw, is windows live surporting skins, like msn spaces is/had....

From what I can tell (from a quick rummaging through Googles results) YES, Live Spaces will support themes. They're supposed to be "richer" and alot more than just our current colour changes... but I can't tell whether you'll be able to create your own or not... :unsure:

i get the error 404 atm, but ive been having that alot recentlt so im not holding my breath, but it would be nice to have summut new to play with

Windows Live Spaces is up!

lol did you decide to post that now as no one else had, even though its been up for hours. it got posted on liveside about 14 hours ago. i have been using it this morning.

anyway, its quite good a huge improvement over msn spaces and they finally made the space width a bit bigger so it fills more of the screen. :) altought it still doesnt take up much of it lol :rolleyes:

its good that we can add gadgets :)

my space looks like crap. white background. really ugly looking. :no:

seems like they are not updating completely yet. :no:

Well you need to add some themes, whitch requres HTML codes.and the whole copy and paste thing.