HK court convicted popstar Nicholas Tse

i know 99% of neowinians probably don't know who the heck is Nicholas Tse. he is a 22-year-old hongkong superstar and dubbed as badboy of pop.

nic.gif

here's the story: he crashed his black ferrari at dawn, but then walked away and allowed his chauffeur to take the blame for the accident. no one was injured in the crash. the driver was sentenced to four months in jail after pleading guilty to falsely claiming he had been driving the car at the time of the crash. nicholas was found guilty of conspiring to pervert the course of justice and will be sentenced on 16th of October.

well i'm not a big fans of him but i certainly don't think he deserves to go to jail. actually he's one of the artists in hongkong that i think worth looking at, given that there's just a few. even though u guys don't know him but i hope u guys would pray for him. this may seem a lil bit gay but hey, i don't want him to go to jail! :sleeping:

I also hope he isn't going to jail. I really like his music. But I hope he'll be sentenced honestly like a normal person and not being punished lightly because he's superstar.

It's cool seeing more HK pop lovers here at neowin. :)

Originally posted by jimbo11883

If he does go to jail, things will be very "gay" for him. :)

:evil:

Originally posted by M.Star

:p soz for mine english .... it should be: I also hope he isn't going to jail. :p

lol..

i think he probably will be sentenced to few years in probation and do some type of community services... hopefully..