What does Booyakasha REALLY mean?

CRAP! I can't belive I mispelled it!!!!!

*topic*

How do you spell it right? I can fix the topic name for you...

Kill all white men, I believe?

If it was, I bet it wouldn't be considered racist.

If a "Kill all black men" word was made, it would be instantly a "horrific" and "forbidden" racist word.

I think the literal translation is "Kill all whites" or something but its mostly a salutation or an interjection for excitment

I think the literal translation is "Kill all whites" or something but its mostly a salutation or an interjection for excitment

Yeh, depends which context it's used in..

I've never heard it used as kill all whites though tbh

Yeah, I think you are correct about that.

*topic*

thnx dirtylarry for fixing the topic title!

No problem. (Y)

Although I am technically not on my mod "turf," doing something like changing a thread title is no problem at all.

I just hope this thread stays civil. ;)

If a "Kill all black men" word was made, it would be instantly a "horrific" and "forbidden" racist word.

That is completely true, we are very well disciplined to not use things like this towards other ethnicities, but when it comes to ones against white people, its all very laid back.

Too true.

If "Booyakasha" meant "Kill all Blacks" this thread would have been closed within seconds.

..aaaand here comes my warn!

Too true.

If "Booyakasha" meant "Kill all Blacks" this thread would have been closed within seconds.

Yes, that would be because blacks have been persecuted terribly for years, have had land taken over by us whites, amongst other racial discrimination and harassment.

Too true.

its well true

and they have the mobo [black music awards]

erm, where are the white music awards. :whistle:

Yes, that would be because blacks have been persecuted terribly for years, have had land taken over by us whites, amongst other racial discrimination and harassment.

But still, we should all be treated equally.

Read my post.

Al: I agree, but stuff like the mobo awards or whatever (the black people awards) are there to inspire young blacks whose ancestors have been dealt with harshly and whose wealth has been taken away.

its well true

and they have the mobo [black music awards]

erm, where are the white music awards. :whistle:

Lol isn't it CMT and VH1 :whistle:

DAMN RIGHT.

Racism is so 'one way'.

Quite frankly I couldnt care less if I were reffered to as 'white trash' or anything.

But if it is a black person, then suddenly its like "AAH! DONT HURT THEIR FEELINGS OMG! RACIST!" and some people are so damn over sensetive about racism, it's just stupid.

These oversensetive people are treating blacks like babies, and should just grow up.

I agree, everyone should be equal, but thats not the kind of world we live in unfortunatly.

DAMN RIGHT.

Racism is so 'one way'.

Quite frankly I couldnt care less if I were reffered to as 'white trash' or anything.

But if it is a black person, then suddenly its like "AAH! DONT HURT THEIR FEELINGS OMG! RACIST!" and some people are so damn over sensetive about racism, it's just stupid.

These oversensetive people are treating blacks like babies, and should just grow up.

I agree, everyone should be equal, but thats not the kind of world we live in unfortunatly.

Man, you live in england.. dominated by white people. If you lived somewhere that was full of black people and you got called white trash then i can't see how you wouldnt take offense to it

I wouldn't say England is truely white dominated though. in the town where i live, whites are now the minority(38%)... it's like mumbai here. :no:

DAMN RIGHT.

Racism is so 'one way'.

I'd take a guess and say you really have no clue about the history behind half of tho degratory terms that would cause 'OMG! RACIST!'

But getting back on topic...yeah it was answered pretty quickly really.

erm, where are the white music awards. whistle.gif

Some would argue they already exsist...

The most logical explanation to me is:

From Urbandictionary.com

Actually it is a Jamaican patois approximation of the sound of a gunshot- you hold two fingers in the air and shout "BOOYAKASHA, BOO- BOO- BOOYAKASHA"

Rudy tink he a badman, we have to go bust him- BOOYAKASHA!

• dipsylalapo locked this topic