[$50] Logo for personal use

Question

[edit] I can offer $50

I am in need a logo for mostly personal use. The name is

Blue Mindscape Designs

Its basically just a name I use for doing business with realtors. What I do is create flyers, business cards, brochures, and things of that nature for real estate agents. Im still new to the field, but i'm getting there. I need the logo for my own business cards and also to use for advertising purposes. I would create one myself, but frankly, i'm no good at logos.

My concept is simple. The color scheme is blues, any shade really. I need something that has appeal to it, looks sleek and clean. I would like the name to be spelt out, if you could fit initials in there that would be good too. Im not very picky, but its hard to describe what im looking for.

I would love to be able to pay money, but i just started my first year of college and i dont have much money. Although if i can get some extra cash i would be more than happy to pay.

you can contact me at bigbluenyg92@yahoo.com for any questions

Thank you

[EDIT]

I read the guidelines post so here it goes

Colors would be shades of blue

I would like a symbol with the initials "BMD" or "Blue Mindscape Designs" spelt out with a symbol or both :D .

my temporary website is www.bluemindscape.com .

The logo will be used on flyers, brochures, business cards, mostly printed material.

I dont want it in a "box", nothing confining the logo please.

A professional look is preffered. Good detail is nice too.

Edited by Ari

Heres a few ideas for you to ponder

qdxmknebw.gif

Tried a bit of messing round with fonts on the second one, you may hate it, you may like it, what the heck it was worth a try

WOW, i didnt think i would get so many designs.

Cadish: I really like our design, very professional and clean, but with good detail...perfect. My only concern is that I like to use a black background on certain things. So my question is if the backgroud were black and the text were white, would the logo still have the same effect? And if i had a different background color besides black, would it work? But other than that i'm really liking it.

I see that a couple designs have a house, or a roof top, i'm sorry but that wouldnt work for me. i guess i should have explained that i'm not just going to be working with realtors. So the house effect kind of limits the logo.

I think i will wait another day and see some more designs hopefully arise. Tomorrow will be the last day.

But thank all of you for taking the time to do these logos for me, i do appreciate it.

I wish i had knew u didnt want any house reference in your logo before i started lol

Heres a few more ive just been playing round with

arftvhdsa.gif

Heres a few ideas for you to ponder

qdxmknebw.gif

Tried a bit of messing round with fonts on the second one, you may hate it, you may like it, what the heck it was worth a try

:laugh:

I originally had a paint brush in mine like you did with the crayon, but I didn't like how it looked.

needs a little touching up..will do that tonight but what do you think of the idea?

EDIT: added second idea

post-115413-1149611076.jpg

post-115413-1149611452.jpg

post-115413-1149611995.jpg

Edited by Alfondoo