Mac Browsers with XSLT

I'm developing a site for a friend... and i'd like to use XSLT for it on windows and linux i know that only Mozilla (Netscape 6.0+)and Internet Explorer 6.0 correctly show XSLT.

I'm wondering out of the browsers availible on OSX only Mozilla will be able to see http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/cdcatalog_with_xsl.xml in a table with lots of names...

Could people please show me which browsers work on a mac ( IE 5 on windows just shows the head of it but no information in the cells below not sure about mac IE ) I'd also need their useragent so i'll be able to find them within my webpages :) You can find out here: www.goldrush.jolt.co.uk/useragent.php

Thanx

Damon/XiXora

Using the engine Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20021003

The browser is Chimera Navigator.

All the information is shown, but not in tables. Everything is just printed out in one row.

Seeing as Chimera is done here's Internet Explorer 5.22 on the Mac:

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.22; Mac_PowerPC)

The result? The browser crashed. Every time.

:( looks like xslt isnt ver well supported... wish php would have xslt prebuilt in so that it'd all be server side on all servers :p oh well.

thanx guys, i'll have to build a way to make it in xhtml for mac machines :ermm:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0

it worked well for me :)

-----

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.15; Mac_PowerPC)

tried out ie and it only said:

My CD Collection

Title Artist

with title and artist being in a small table