Does Fedex deliver on Saturday?

Apparently, yes. I wouldn't trust their site anyway. I did a shipping order through their site and they charged me for the premium service I did not want. Call in if you want to know exactly what's going on.

What is so hard to understand?

http://www.fedex.com/us/services/shipinfo/...k=4#satdelivery

Fee Descriptions and Other Shipping Information

Saturday Delivery

Express Package (U.S. and International) and Express Freight (U.S.). Saturday delivery is available with FedEx Priority Overnight and FedEx 2Day for an additional $12.50 charge. Saturday delivery is available with FedEx 1Day Freight and FedEx 2Day Freight to H1 and H2 delivery areas in selected U.S. cities for an additional $150 charge. (See FedEx Express Freight Delivery Commitments for more on H1, H2 and H3 areas.) To determine the service area for your shipment, select Use Service Area Locator. Hold at FedEx Location service is not available.

Internationally, Saturday delivery is available for an additional $12.50 in many of the countries served by FedEx International Priority. In certain Far East and Middle East countries, Saturday is a regular business day, and delivery is available at no extra charge via FedEx International Priority and FedEx International Economy. Call FedEx International Customer Service at 1.800.247.4747 for more information.

In USA fedex home delvery is tuesday thru saturday no extra charge

for bussiness it is monday thru friday Saturday is a extra charge

I ship fedex almost every day

Wow. That was the dumbest post I've read in a while.

it's people like you man, that bug the crap outta me, it's the way it's spelled, get used to it

it's people like you man, that bug the crap outta me, it's the way it's spelled, get used to it

i'm pretty sure he meant your post as "dumb" because you corrected FedEx's "proper" name when you couldn't even spell BELIEVE.

ironic. yes, people like YOU (1992) amuse me with your "you're your their there theyre alot a lot" mixups and incorrect spelling.

man, this is so out of topic now.