We are watched by satellite

Originally posted by Bant

i dont get it.... this is a map...

Click on it too Zoom, and you will see the big surprise. I zoomed on my house and I was able to see the car parked in front of the house and I saught all the neibors pools :p

Originally posted by Weasel

uhh, so?

Havn't you heard of the USGS?

No I didn't, but I checked some other city's sites and I didnt found that. I found maps but they didn't zoomed that much so thats why I posted it. Isn't this supposed to be secret or something?

Not really, I have this program that you can type an address into and it will give a nice color photo of the address, as long as its in a major city.

It looks like the only thing good about that site is it has the boxes and streets drawn onto the map electronically,

Originally posted by Weasel

Not really, I have this program that you can type an address into and it will give a nice color photo of the address, as long as its in a major city.

It looks like the only thing good about that site is it has the boxes and streets drawn onto the map electronically,

Yeah kinda, but the funny thing is that it's really precise and the picture is not old. I saught a grey car in front of the house. It's my brother's one. He baught it arround 2 weeks ago. So they must took the pictures last week when it was sunny. But dunno, it's kewl, and it's free. I bet you had to pay for your program and it takes lot of space on the HD. Now I know why taxes are so high in this city. It's called Laval, and it's just near Montreal. Neibor city....

Thats a pretty good image. But I've heard the us military has spy satellites that can read headlines on a newspaper and track individual people in a crowd. Classified of course.

Originally posted by trashpickinman

Thats a pretty good image. But I've heard the us military has spy satellites that can read headlines on a newspaper and track individual people in a crowd. Classified of course.

Yeah, those can even read a car plate... Did I spelled "Plate" correctly?

Its true, I know someone who works for the goverment and they said they could zoom in on your car and read the writing of the tattoo on your arm =)

That's awsome! I'd love to be able to watch people from a satillite, and I really don't care if you wanna watch me. If anyone wants to know when I take a ****, when I jerk off and what I had for lunch that badly, than be my guest, although I'd probably tell you if you asked.

Originally posted by nuggetman

http://www.deadkitty.org/~colin/baseball.jpg

Coincidence? I think not! (Simpsons reference for those who don't get it)

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Originally posted by SOOPAH256

dangit, stupid non-english site. :p

is there a way to set it to view the US?

Well dunno, thats the site city's web site. Check out everycity in the world and see if they got that feature.

Originally posted by nuggetman

http://www.deadkitty.org/~colin/baseball.jpg

Coincidence? I think not! (Simpsons reference for those who don't get it)

@_@ @_@ @_@ @_@

wow, that's tooooooo funny! :D

acutally, though, this is considered "low-res" aerial photography. The us can currently photograph down to about 1:150000, I believe was the last speculation. I'm not sure on that though, so don't quote me. Thats about the size of a 1" block I believe...