The Best Worldcup 2006 Coverage?

Guys,

What is the website that you mainly use for your Worldcup coverage?

Mine is livescore.com

VidER

I just keep the TV on prettymuch, with 3 matches a day, highlights, sky sports news and all the other extras on digital interactive it's all there.

If it were strictly websites though then the official one or the BBC does a good job.

I think everyone in the UK is lucky we get every match broadcast to us, either on ITV or the BBC. I dont listen to music no more, I just have the telly on permanately watching footy :p

We pay around $360 to watch the Worldcup in the Middle East. And that covers only the Worldcup. Its not even a full year subscription to the TV network or something!

VidER

I think everyone in the UK is lucky we get every match broadcast to us, either on ITV or the BBC. I dont listen to music no more, I just have the telly on permanately watching footy :p

i am glad there is full coverage of world cup in canada as well. on tsn and chanel 22 (dunno the name) :D

Univision is the best, especially their funny commentators that keep the games interesting (Y)

I agree, they put emotion into the game. And the yelling of GOL is great as well. :yes:

We In the Middle East pay about 360$ for Just the World Cup! With 8 Channels

But Here ilegal cardsharers ( Such as Me, AnD I wont go deeper into The Subject) Are Not Caught, But IT IS Better Than Paying 360$ For STANDARD DEFINITION Covrage. A