24 Hour vs. 12 Hour

Time keeping:  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What clock system's better?

• 12 Hour (am,pm)
    • 24 Hour (00:00)
    • Who cares? Both do me fine.
    • Neither. They both suck. Time sucks.
  2. 2. Does it bother you to have to convert between the two?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you wear a watch? (random)

• Always
    • Sometimes
    • Never

Time sucks, no, never.

And didn't we already have a thing about people complaining about 24 hour time as the default for the forum post time? (Even if that is irrelevant to this).

They are the same thing, just a different way of expressing the time (24 hour sorta makes more sense)

Next poll, GMT vs. UTC! :laugh:

They are the same thing, just a different way of expressing the time (24 hour sorta makes more sense)

GMT ftw :shifty:

1) I don't care but if I had to choose either 2, I'd pick 24 hour.

2) Nope because I don't mind

3) I never wear a watch though persuaded to. I don't like the extra weight on my wrist (Already have 1 wristband and it feels heavy :p)

GMT FTWFTWFTW!!11111oneonetwo!!??```

I don't wear a watch, but i prefer 24H time; its more precise when you're scheduling things, you know exactly when, and its in standard use in most of Europe. I like the idea of decimal time, and i think there should be a push to move to it; may happen in scientific communities in the coming decade and where they go, people follow...

24 hour for me......it got to be a habit to use 24 hour because it was a requirement

working a 911 call center...

I still do and get a kick out of someone I know asking what time it is, and just letting

them look at my watch and say duhhhhhhhh...with that deer in the headlights look.

I don't know why it is so confusing.

:alien:

why are people commenting with their votes.. and voting? :wtf:

what else are you going to add, its not like you can have a heated discussion about a measurement of time.

1. 24-hour time. The problem is that almost everything, at least in the United States, is designed for AM/PM time, and if you use 24-hour time things get messed up. It's only an aesthetic problem, but it still bothers me. That and the fact that nobody else uses 24-hour time here.

2. No.

3. Always.

I prefer 12 hour but im geting used to 24 hour, i do prefer using 12 hour and hate trying to convert the hours and no i dont wear a watch.