Yahoo Fantasy Football

Yep, its already up. Some may say its too early, but I say its to late. I wish you were able to stay in the same leauge every year, and make trades and cuts throuh the off season. Anyways is anyone in here getting in a leauge.

Its waaaaaaaaaaay too early for fantasy football. Mid-August is about the right time to get leagues together.

I'm ****ed, I joined a public leauge with automatic draft. Well i got Domanick Davis and LaMont Jordan. They arnt the greatest backs in the leauge, not even close, but they are on the ****ing "can't cut list". After last year having Edgerrin James and Tiki Barber as my starting backs, i dont think i'm going to be able to use these bums.

• 3 weeks later...
Domanick Davis and LaMont Jordan
is a ok back combo it would be better if you didnt get both. i had jordan last year and he did better then my other backs :( (one person on the jets last years beep me up) he got good yards.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea man i had fun with it last year even tho i gave up my 15 point a week defender. Mistakes like that will not be mad this year. grrr i have my game face on. :devil:

hmm, yes, we do need to get something organized. i might get one set up tomorrow. should i just use last years settings?

Yeah use Yahoo, its the only one i have ever used though.

please use yahoo, everyone knows how to use it...

i want in this year!

If we are in a leauge, and i get chad johnson or carson palmer you can have them. I will trade them away for just about anyone. Since you are from cincinati i figure you would want them. ONLY if you are a real fan, not one of these bandwagon fans that have popped up and came out of the closet the last few years, that is the one thing I hate about the bengals. I dont care if you have been a real fan through those years of beeing the worst team in all of sports, you know that like 15 year stretch, but its the ones who came out of nowhere i cant stand. You know the ones that hid through all of those 2-14 seasons.

Yeah use Yahoo, its the only one i have ever used though.

If we are in a leauge, and i get chad johnson or carson palmer you can have them. I will trade them away for just about anyone. Since you are from cincinati i figure you would want them. ONLY if you are a real fan, not one of these bandwagon fans that have popped up and came out of the closet the last few years, that is the one thing I hate about the bengals. I dont care if you have been a real fan through those years of beeing the worst team in all of sports, you know that like 15 year stretch, but its the ones who came out of nowhere i cant stand. You know the ones that hid through all of those 2-14 seasons.

My family has had season tickets since '89 Im loving the redemption factor of waiting threw the bad for the good. You can be certain ill take them off your hands. Although it seems as though they need to get into some leagle trouble to follow in the foot steps of their other teamates...

but yeah hopefully you get them :D