• Brandon Roy
    • Rudy Gay
    • Adam Morrison
    • Andrea Bargnani
    • Randy Foye
    • Shelden Williams
    • J.J. Redick
    • Other

I think the 1st pick SHOULD be Tyrus Thomas, BUT for some reason people see something with Adam Morrision, which I for sure dont. He played no competition, i can guarntee none of you without looking it up could name the conference they played in. They didnt beat a ranked team all year, well unless if you count Michigan State, and Maryland which were both preseaon ranks, and we all know how those teams turned out. The guy is not athletic period, he cant play defense, and is way to stiff, and trust me i watched most of their games, and in half of their conference games they could only pull away in the end. That is why Gonzaga hasnt been past the first round in years, they are a team that thinks they are a powerhouse, but are far from it. It's pretty ****ty when only 2 other teams in your conference had a winning record, and them being San Diego and St. Mary's dosnt help either.

Also I see the center from Bradley, Patrick O'Bryant will be one of the better ones to come out of the draft. I could see him being something like Tim Duncan or maybe Kevin Garnett, he has really good size, and long arms. He would be a very good center on most any team.

Oh yeah, and that Italian guy, im not even going to say anything about that. Every year they seem to just throw in some random European name, and try to tell us he's good. All I have to say is Darko.

Edit: I voted for Aldridge, but meant Thomas.

Edited by reidtheweed01

The Raptors get the first pick and they need some guard help because they have enough big guys. Keeping that in mind, that will clear Thomas out of the #1. Therefore, it will fall to the guards. In my opinion, it will go to either J.J, Rudy, or even Randy Foye. I can see Foye being a good fit with the Raptors for his tenacious defense, dribbling skills, and shooting skills, especially when driving to the basket.

ESPN thinks it will be Bargnani, but I don't really know. I hope it's not Thomas, because the Bulls will gobble him up if he falls to #2. As far as O'Bryant goes, he will be a fantastic player. He is still early in his development. He has great offensive potential. He'll be a star in the NBA for a long time, as long as he stays healthy.

Well I like that nice surge of votes for the bargnani, and i would like to congratulate them on a horrible pick. The guy is never going to average more then 10 points.

Have any of you ever heard of these people

Fran V?zquez

Yaroslav Korolev

Johan Petro

Linas Kleiza

Ian Mahinmi

Yeah, all first round picks from last year.

2nd round even more of a joke

International players are usually busts when they reach the NBA (the ones who never played in the US). Exceptions are of course Dirk Nowitzki, among others.

They really need to be reminded what happens when these unproven European centers go up against proven NBA players.

277826319l0nf.jpg

Yes, that man being dunked on was the 15th pick in the 1999 draft by the none other then the New York Knicks.

Do i need to say more.

They really need to be reminded what happens when these unproven European centers go up against proven NBA players.

277826319l0nf.jpg

Yes, that man being dunked on was the 15th pick in the 1999 draft by the none other then the New York Knicks.

Do i need to say more.

Best. Dunk. EVER. That...was the most incredible thing I have ever seen.

I don't know, I'll never forget Trannon's dunk for Michigan State (I can't remember who he dunked over). He practically took 1 step after half court and flew and just 2 handed it down.

Anyway, as poor as you may think the Bargnani pick is, at least they're not the NY Knicks.

YAY Go Raptors O_O!! No matter what player, the Raptors will suck. I think it was pretty evident last season.

Wrong. Not last season, every season. :no: