Ben Wallace to sign with Bulls

:o No Ben no!!!! Don't leave :( Course next to the Pistons the Bulls are the team I like in the east, they have bunch of young guys and they keep getting better.

I've always liked the bulls, even through the bad years unlike most people. I have a feeling they are going to be quite good next year. Now they got someone other then tyson chandler.

With Thomas and Wallace up front, it is very likely will trade Chandler, unless they put Thomas at the 3, or if they put Nocioni at the 3 and play Thomas off of the bench. It certainly looks like the Baby Bulls are going to make a run at it this year.

Unfortunately, yes.

I have to wonder if Wallace is going to get cheers or boos when he returns to D-Town... I can understand booing or cheering for him at this point. With a lot of the bandwagon jumpers, though, I'll bet it'll be boos.

The defense was already good. This move makes it even better. It will be interesting to see the Bulls next move. I'm not completely sold on the Chandler to the Hornets for PJ Brown's expiring contract trade. I would much rather see something to the effect of Chandler, Deng, and next years 1st round pick and one 2nd round pick (I think they've got two) to the TWolves for Garnett.

I know McHale isn't trading him but on paper it looks pretty good for both teams (well, atleast it does to me). The Bulls get about as good a player you can. They've shied away from superstar ego players but if there were any that are what the Bulls look for (defensive intensity and hard working) it would be Wallace and Garnett. The lineup would be set at Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni, Wallace, Garnett with Duhon and Thabo in G rotation and Thomas, Khryapa, and Allen in F rotation. The trade also gives the Wolves two good young players to develop with Foye and two 1st round picks in what should be a pretty deep draft with Oden and the other HS players held out for a year.

isn't chandler gone now too? for pj brown and someone else?

big news of the day for me...i think ben's rebounding should compliment their outside shooting.

As much as I think this is a great pickup for the Bulls does anyone else think he got overpaid? I know he's a dominant presence on defense and again I like the signing for the Bulls but isn't $60 million over 4 years a lot for a guy who's a MAJOR liability in the 4th quarter since he can't shoot from the stripe and averages 6.6 PPG for his career? I guess that's what you have to pay for good D nowadays.

isn't chandler gone now too? for pj brown and someone else?

big news of the day for me...i think ben's rebounding should compliment their outside shooting.

Yes it was P.J. Brown and J.R. Smith.

As much as I think this is a great pickup for the Bulls does anyone else think he got overpaid? I know he's a dominant presence on defense and again I like the signing for the Bulls but isn't $60 million over 4 years a lot for a guy who's a MAJOR liability in the 4th quarter since he can't shoot from the stripe and averages 6.6 PPG for his career? I guess that's what you have to pay for good D nowadays.

Yes it was P.J. Brown and J.R. Smith.

Of course they overpaid. They overpaid by about $10 million, honestly. But it was only to beat Detroit's offer.

The bulls are gonna be awesome next year!! I've heard some news about the BULLS trying to get Kevin Garnett, but I don't know if that's true, but yeah they'll have a great season..!