Ivorance

I had this completed when KoL first released it. Then KoL was going to let me release it but then someone said someone else was going to finish it and it never happened. Anyway, KoL gave me permission to release it a while back and I just never posted it here. We'll see how it goes this time to see if I ever post here again. Here the SS and link for d/l.

[edit] Sorry guys, but I pulled my stuff off of Deskmod.org and in the next day or two I will launch my personal site with the files available there. I'm glad all of you like the style. My files will be back online in the next few days. [/edit]

Sorry guys, but I pulled my stuff off of Deskmod.org and in the next day or two I will launch my personal site with the files available there. I'm glad all of you like the skin. My files will be back online in the next few days.

• 5 weeks later...

doh... where is it? I have used Ivorance for some time in the past, and really liked it. (back then, styles were being pumped out like crazy :)... I miss those days :cry: )