Roberto Carlos at Stamford Bridge today

So he made it clear he wants to leave Real, but why do Chelsea want him unless they are trying to build two teams, one for the Premier League and one for the Champions League?

Don't get me wrong, he WAS an awesome player, but he's a bit past it now especially with Chelseas latest signings IMO.

So he made it clear he wants to leave Real, but why do Chelsea want him unless they are trying to build two teams, one for the Premier League and one for the Champions League?

Don't get me wrong, he WAS an awesome player, but he's a bit past it now especially with Chelseas latest signings IMO.

I would have thought Ashley Cole was on his way to Chelsea.

Ashley Cole is the worlds best left back.

He has also said he is leaving Arsenal and won't be playing anymore games for them.

He said he has some points in his book that will cause him to be uncomfortable to play at Arsenal.

I think these are words just to sell his book.

Back to Carlos, he is well past it.

I would have thought Bolton would make a play for him.

he hasn't completely returned to match fitness and he was pretty poor in the world cup.

:blink: I thought he was ****ing awesome

LOL that was quite good martyn.

Chelsea are going the wrong way of signing players. They should get young players which they can mould to the greatest players.

Seems they are getting desperate for success in europe and are going the wrong way for it

I heard that Chelsea have had a ?10,000,000 bid for Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Hope thats from Arsenal as his dad was a footballing G-d and hopefully Shaun will be too.

Yeah Martyn thats great, you need to come up for air!

when will chealsea stop...buying all these players ffs :angry: ...trying to become a real madrid or something..meh it could b there downfall...

btw, nw Marty Pants veyr funny :laugh: :laugh:

There were also photos in the paper (Daily Mail) of Cannavaro (Juventus) boarding Abramovich's yacht from his jetski yesterday.