(Unsanity) Mighty Mouse Alternative

Well i have been using an Unsanity Application called Mighty Mouse http://www.unsanity.com/haxies/mightymouse but unfortunately it is not free and i really like that it has a cursor that looks very similar to windows. It is a white cursor that i have adapted to. I don't like the default cursor for OS X and i was wondering if there was anyway to go into my system and change it or any alternative program that i could use for free?

I understand where you are coming from but I'm really in no condition to purchase anything online. I'm still at home with Parents and i just can't afford even the smallest profit right now. Thanks for your concern.

As far as I know the mouse cursor is hard-coded into the OS. Unlike Windows.

Personally, I loved using that one cursor on XP that was the reverse of whatever it rolled over. I never cared for the big white ones.

I understand where you are coming from but I'm really in no condition to purchase anything online. I'm still at home with Parents and i just can't afford even the smallest profit right now. Thanks for your concern.

I understand, sorry about that :)

As far as I know the mouse cursor is hard-coded into the OS. Unlike Windows.

Personally, I loved using that one cursor on XP that was the reverse of whatever it rolled over. I never cared for the big white ones.

Hopefully in later releases the cursor will be a bit improved and changeable. So pretty much there isn't any solution?

If you dont want to pay for a program and there is no free programs out there, make your own.

Unfortuantly this program looks like it would be hard to make a clone of but hey its 10 bucks or learn how to do it your self