Request for Logo

Question

Hi, I'll need a new logo for my site. $50 for the winner of this contest

Desired style : sleekness

Desired elements: AkagiNET (i would like a cow or maybe a dude to be incorporated into the logo. prefer the former)

Desired colours: No preference

Examples of logos you like: i'll fill this part later. generally, i like vector ones.

Your website (if you've got one) for style orientation: http://www.akaginet.com/

Your field (internet services, architecture, fast food, whatever): mobile phone themes & videos, forum community

Take a look at my current website. The forum/site skin that i'm using, that's basically the style of the website. i might change my forum skin in the future, but that's basically the style that i want my website to be. Ignore the current logo, i did it and got tired of it due to the lack of identity that i wish to achieve with a new logo. My visitors are usually young people (aged 15-30).

^^ sorry to burst your bubble mate, but you can't just take things off the web and use them in logo's (especially ones you'll profit from). I know you've said they arn't yours, but it's still not gonna fly unless you have concent.

hey guys, thanks for the entries so far.

but not quite in the style that i'm looking for.

so far, only this entry is closer to the "logo" that i have in mind.

really sorry if i sound picky or annoying because i really hope that after many attempts to get a decent logo so that i can have a perm one for people to identify with, i'll get it right this time.

hope to see more from you guys..thanks lots

hey guys, thanks for the entries so far.

but not quite in the style that i'm looking for.

so far, only this entry is closer to the "logo" that i have in mind.

really sorry if i sound picky or annoying because i really hope that after many attempts to get a decent logo so that i can have a perm one for people to identify with, i'll get it right this time.

hope to see more from you guys..thanks lots

your feed back is important, any help from you on colors and styles, fonts and so on will help people design somthing to your liking. You have 3 designs picked out and all are different, so more imput will definetly be a plus. :D

:whistle: a new twist, a different theme from the cow and last attempt, as there are far too many good logos here to choose from, and i don't mean just mine hahahaha :D Willing to tweak any of the posted logos...

..Vector.., looking good for the second attempt :) maybe change the font for AKAGINET?

hmm as for the colors, i think it'll b a good idea to stick with not too many colors. max of 2/3 colors perhaps in the logo?

another request..if possible, would hope to see how the logo will look like in both dark and light backgrounds. thanks!

Jhaedee, thats look good! how about more variations of the logo itself? see if dropping the Mobile Phone / Community would make the logo better? and maybe another font for the word?

..Vector.., i think you're right. the lowercase is better for that font. somehow, i prefer your first attempt to your second attempt.

would love to see more entries :)

MrEggsalad: it was a little similar to one of my previous logo. not quite the kind that im looking for.

pops collar: hmm not quite the style that im looking for...sorry :(

..Vector.., Pox, nice find. :D

so far, the one that Jhaedee submitted is the closest to the style that im looking for. sleek and unique. but the wording needs to be worked on imo.

anymore submissions guys?

http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/743

Good tracing... :rolleyes:

did you not see that i "GOT BORED " and i didnt trace it, i looked at that image to pen tool my own..

i honestly dont care and i never claimed it as my own work or did i ever intend to get paid for it, it was 2 am and i was bored, end of discussion.

ROFLPWNT.

DON?T do that. VERY illegal.

by the way ftr, its not illegal to trace things for personal use anyway..

did you not see that i "GOT BORED " and i didnt trace it, i looked at that image to pen tool my own..

i honestly dont care and i never claimed it as my own work or did i ever intend to get paid for it, it was 2 am and i was bored, end of discussion.

by the way ftr, its not illegal to trace things for personal use anyway..

That?s an almost perfect clone, hard to believe you didn?t trace it. And it?s illegal to use someone else?s copyrighted logo without permission.