Manchester United V Orlando Pirates

Is there anywhere online i can watch this game for free? I know it was broadcast on mutv earlier today but i dont have that, and there isnt no match of the day listed for tonight so i was wondering if theres anyway to watch it?

'Orlando Pirates' sounds so American :laugh:

To answer your question: no. I doubt you'll be able to find it for free. If you can, it'll probably be illegal, in which case, it can't be linked to on Neowin.

you mean there's a team named after orlando bloom and pirates of the carobbean?? my god.

Orlando Pirates is a football club in South African Premier Soccer League.

Orlando Pirates is a football club in South African Premier Soccer League.

They have Lebohang Mokoena who is a very promising young player.

But I agree it does sound like the team is from America due to the "Orlando" in the name.

'Orlando Pirates' sounds so American :laugh:

south african? it sounds like an american team haha

OK :unsure: We also have a team called Kaizer Chiefs that were also in the tournament with Man U. They won btw :p ...

Just wondering, if the band Kaizer Chiefs got their name from our club? :shifty:

They have Lebohang Mokoena who is a very promising young player.

But I agree it does sound like the team is from America due to the "Orlando" in the name.

Yeah but the current state of local soccer is quite bad. And seeing as we are going to host the world cup in 2010, a lot of work is needed. Man U beat Pirates with more or less a B side.

On the plus side though :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: , we are close to signing Carlos Alberto Parreira, to coach the national team.

south african? it sounds like an american team haha

Orlando is the name of a township in, Soweto, South Africa. The township was founded in 1931 and named for Edwin Orlando Leake, Mayor of Johannesburg from 1925-1926. Nelson Mandela lived there when he was practicing law.

Orlando Pirates FC are 65 years old.

The history of Orlando Pirates is not merely a record of a proud club and its feats. It is the story of disadvantaged boys and men who, by their passion and determination to succeed, broke barriers of racial prejudice, changed the face of a nation and bettered the lives of many people.