Who do you want to host the 2018 World Cup?

World Cup 2018  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who should host it?

• Australia
    • England
    • Mexico
    • Netherlands & Belgium
    • Spain
    • Canada
    • China
    • Turkey
    • Other

Bids will close in 2010 & it's more likely to be open for all the regions. But if the rotation stands then will be in Oceania & North America to host it.

Australia, Canada?, China?, England, Mexico, Netherlands & Belgium?, New Zealand?, Saudi Arabia?, Spain? & Turkey?

I want it to come to England unless we have a rubbish 2012 Olympics. We made football, we lost the 2006 bid so we should get it.

But Australia has huge stadiums.

I don't mind Canada but I think they don't care about Football. :whistle:

AUSTRALIA!!

Road trip around Australia! Drive down to Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne, wherever the final will be held ...

And yea ... damn ... I'll be 30 ...

AUSTRALIA!!

Road trip around Australia! Drive down to Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne, wherever the final will be held ...

And yea ... damn ... I'll be 30 ...

More Likely in Melbourne because of their 100,000 seater stadium.

I voted other.

Reason being that I hope they give it to Mars.

And that all the soccer fans get free tickets and a free ride!

That way we'll all have a bit of peace and quiet in which to get on with things more constructive, relevant, and enjoyable.

I voted other.

That way we'll all have a bit of peace and quiet in which to get on with things more constructive, relevant, and enjoyable.

Like what exactly? What exactly do you do that is so constructing and enjoyable for YOU then? Breed turtles?

It should be England. We have the facilities for all the big matches, we have the best domestic league, and we are the home of football. It's time the Tournament returned home, so to speak.

England should get it. I read a few week's back that England will be likely to bid for it, pending the success of the Olympics.

There is also the fact that there are many stadium's in development. You have the new Wembley, The Emirates Stadium, Old Trafford, the new Anfield and The City Of Manchester Stadium. So thing's would be looking good by 2018...

We have not hosted it for a long time either, since 1966.

Bids will close in 2010 & it's more likely to be open for all the regions. But if the rotation stands then will be in Oceania & North America to host it.

Australia, Canada?, China?, England, Mexico, Netherlands & Belgium?, New Zealand?, Saudi Arabia?, Spain? & Turkey?

I want it to come to England unless we have a rubbish 2012 Olympics. We made football, we lost the 2006 bid so we should get it.

But Australia has huge stadiums.

I don't mind Canada but I think they don't care about Football. :whistle:

Wrong, Canada loves its soccer. It's #1 in terms of participation, even ahead of hockey. When Greece won Euro Cup and Italy the WC, the streets were absolutely littered. It was imposssible to walk, or drive on any of the majour streets in Montreal. I actually have some pics of it somewhere on my PC if u wanna see. Same thing with Toronto. You couldn't go anywhere without seeing the WC on TV.

Canadians love their soccer, especially the big tournies

Ireland.

We got loads a big fields

4 Sheep. (2 for each goal)

have a great kik about..

all head to the pub n get lashed.

weheeeeyyyyy!

This advert has been sponsered by the irish footballs association bit for world cup 2018.

Wrong, Canada loves its soccer. It's #1 in terms of participation, even ahead of hockey. When Greece won Euro Cup and Italy the WC, the streets were absolutely littered. It was imposssible to walk, or drive on any of the majour streets in Montreal. I actually have some pics of it somewhere on my PC if u wanna see. Same thing with Toronto. You couldn't go anywhere without seeing the WC on TV.

Canadians love their soccer, especially the big tournies

That maybe the case in 2018 because lots of Canadian kids do like it, New MLS club for Toronto, Hosting the 2007 Under 20 World Cup. So their is interest.

But I don't think it's no.1.

I voted other.

:laugh: :rofl:

It's quite funny... instead of posting "Who do you want to host the 2018 World Cup?" you should instead say "What country are you from?" as thats pretty much what every answer is :p

It's quite funny... instead of posting "Who do you want to host the 2018 World Cup?" you should instead say "What country are you from?" as thats pretty much what every answer is :p

Not true. I think Costa Rica should host it.

Ireland.

We got loads a big fields

4 Sheep. (2 for each goal)

have a great kik about..

all head to the pub n get lashed.

weheeeeyyyyy!

This advert has been sponsered by the irish footballs association bit for world cup 2018.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

of course, most of us would love to see the greatest sporting event live in our own backyard