NFL Fantasy League

oh man, i may be able to knock virtual madden off the top notch....common..common

Your lucky my TE got hurt....grrrrr!

By the way, we should add a wild card week to the playoffs like last year, if possible.

dude LT should be DQ'd from the league. the numbers he is putting up are just insane. they said he's scored more TD's this year than 18 different entire teams.

dude LT should be DQ'd from the league. the numbers he is putting up are just insane. they said he's scored more TD's this year than 18 different entire teams.

My RB will not be DQ'd ;)

LT should be DQ'd for this week!

im feeling good taking on virtualmadden this week.. with my roster being fully healthy. :)

Haha...I plan of pushing my point total up again. I predict 225pts+ this week, new record!

• 2 weeks later...

championship game this sunday

should i go ladell betts vs. st. louis or willie parker vs. balt (already have tiki barber going against new orleans)

my qb choice is drew brees vs. NY or Eli vs. NO or Phillip Rivers vs. Sea (im leaning towards Brees, hes the only reason i've made it this far

my WR are TO, harrison and TJ Houshsoriejuaoiuw (Cincinatti guy)...i have the Cinnc. Kicker, Todd Heap as TE and Baltimores defense, so my team does not seem to have a weakspot

so I think Im set for the win unless Peyton decides to throw 4 TD's again (my opponent has Peyton and Reggie Wayne)

let me know who you think I Should go with! im guessing i'll go with betts just cause Baltimores D has looked awesome the past 4 weeks or so

I cant believe i made it to the championship game although i will get spanked...my team just got it right on key days but heck im happy for a second place considering my draft qb was knocked out in week 1 and have been scrambling the entire season to find a decent replacement

• 4 weeks later...

I must say the playoff setup was disappointing. It should have been 8 teams in the playoffs instead of the first 4, especially when there are 20 players in the league.

Maybe next year we can set it up much more efficiently.

• 3 weeks later...