Reggie Bush offically a Saint

i was going to say the same thing but then i clicked on the link and realised it was about sports

well most posts in The Sportin Arena tend to be about sports. I'm surprised you expected anything different.

well most posts in The Sportin Arena tend to be about sports. I'm surprised you expected anything different.

i'll keep that in mind :rolleyes:

He's a douche bag.

i would love to be a douche bag like him :whistle:

He wont be able to handle a real defense like the bears, panthers, or tampa bay. hes practicing against a bad defense, of course hes gonna look good.

how would you know if he couldnt handle the bears and the others(you most likey right but you dont know)

and their d isnt that bad i wouldnt call them good but their a ok D.

but is he proven? no. lets just see if he is a great pick or a bad pick

Edited by rap4life

I think the person you replied to ment that he click the link from the front page. You really dont know what section you are going to from the front page, it doesnt say [The Sporting Arena] Reggie Bush..... I guess he though it was about one of President Bush's family member.

Why cant people wait until he plays before you say stuff about his playing ability? I think the Saints would know more than anyone here about him to pick him for their team.

i'm just looking forward to seeing him play. i don't think he will do as well as he did in college, but i won't mind being proven wrong.