[Ext] Undo Closed Tabs Button

Tab Mix Plus, which sadly is too important to live without, has forced me to move my undo closed tab button beside my search bar, due to it for some unknown reason not being able to attach to the tab bar anymore. Anyone else having this very same problem?

Tab Mix Plus, which sadly is too important to live without, has forced me to move my undo closed tab button beside my search bar, due to it for some unknown reason not being able to attach to the tab bar anymore. Anyone else having this very same problem?

Any two extensions that modify the tab bar for any reason, do not work together at all. It is a limitation with Firefox code. Until XBL2 is implemented or the enhancement bug to turn the tab bar into a real toolbar is fixed, this problem will exist. Nothing any of us can do about it.

Any two extensions that modify the tab bar for any reason, do not work together at all. It is a limitation with Firefox code. Until XBL2 is implemented or the enhancement bug to turn the tab bar into a real toolbar is fixed, this problem will exist. Nothing any of us can do about it.

Guess it's beyond my control. It really annoyed me the first week or so but I've become a bit used to it.

There are ways around it but it involes copying code from my extension and putting it in TMP and vice versa but it would get overwritten everytime either extension is updated and then they'd break again.

something wrong with the download link to 3.5.1?
Works for me.

Version 3.0.3 is working fine for me in 3.5 Preview but none of the new links above work...

Edit*

now working!

Edited by mrk

I think it is an issue with google. I see a status over the download page saying they are doing maintenance tonight so who knows.

Version 3.0.3 is working fine for me in 3.5 Preview but none of the new links above work...

Edit*

now working!

You really shouldn't use 3.0.3 with 3.5. I uploaded a new version (3.5.1) just for Firefox 3.5 because of a bunch of bugs.

I didn't really notice any bugs and the auto updater didn't find the latest version so I only knew about it when checking Neowin forum headline, hence the above!

I didn't really notice any bugs and the auto updater didn't find the latest version so I only knew about it when checking Neowin forum headline, hence the above!

The all-tabs panel won't work, recently closed tabs/window menu entries are missing from the history menu, icon not aligned correctly in the right-click context menu, some edge case fixes related to some extensions. Things like that. Not noticeable to most people but just don't want you thinking the extension is crap if you find out down the road that it is causing problems. ;)

I'm waiting on AMO to review the latest update...once that happens the auto-update will kick in from AMO.

• 7 months later...