GTA Vice City Stories Info & Screens

post-34384-1154577423_thumb.jpg

**** does anyone know the code for the image to resize it to a decent size? like 50% of that image??? *****

The first details and screenshots came yesterday from the Australian version of the Gamepro magazine . You'll be playing as Victor Vance - Lance's brother. Below are the screenshots and details from the article:

Victor, and his brother Lance, will be playing a big part in Vice City Stories. He's seen in the opening scene of GTA: Vice City, as he get killed by a SWAT team.

? The game takes place in 1984 - two years before GTA: Vice City

? Victor is a 28 year-old US Marine

? Players can now take on the water of Vice City With jet ski's!

? The animations are more life-like and is a ''step-up from previous titles in the series''

? A multiplayer feature similar to the PSP version of LCS is in the game

? VCS is ''much, much bigger than Vice City''

? Some landmarks are half-built or yet to be refurbished to their state circa 1986

? There's new or altered locations and buildings

? All new vehicles and weapons

? You can fly helicopters!

? Radio stations from Vice City make a return

? New weather effects that could include hurricanes

? You can swim in the game!

? Bikes handle better than before

? There's also no more seamless exterior-to-interior gameplay as seen in LCS (There'll be a slight loading time)

? A new addition in Vice City is the chunder-wheel, which you can ride in first-person view!

? Binoculars is in the game

? LCS is ''rookie first-gen PSP title compared to VCS''

? Draw distance is great and is said to be better than Vice City on PS2

? Trip skips make a return (If you die or get busted a taxi will take you back to the location where you received the mission from)

? New animations which give both the lead characters and pedestrians a whole new degree of humanity

? Far richer color palette that brings sunsets to all new levels of beauty, and realism

? Increased density of pedestrians, cars and objects

? Reduction in clumping (where groups of the same model type appear together)

? Far more interiors that its predecessors

? So far there's no word on character and vehicle customization, aswell as wall climbing

Page Scan 1

Page Scan 2

Page Scan 3

Page Scan 4

Page Scan 5

Page Scan 6

Page Scan 7

Page Scan 8

*credit to gtaportable for original posting

This games looks sweet. But the Graphics for Liberty City Stories sucks. I guess it's logical for PSP but the port to PS2 looks really crappy. The game is good though.

I got mine on pre-order though R* allready! if this is overpromised, and they live up to it, then you got the first true 10/10 game for the psp

**** does anyone know the code for the image to resize it to a decent size? like 50% of that image??? *****

Post Edited

I just resized the image using Photoshop. (Y) It was massive. :rofl:

Dirty Larry

For the PSP's sake, I really hope they don't port it to the PS2.

Due to come out this fall right?

its will eventually be ported like LCS ... they wanna milk it as much as they can i reckon, aslong as it takes like about 8 months to port i wont be complaing.

Yeah I know they want to milk it.

But the PSP needs exclusives like VCS to keep it alive :rofl: I guess the PS1 titles could help push the system - I can't wait to play some classics on there.

Oh, the nostalgia lol

Yeah I know they want to milk it.

But the PSP needs exclusives like VCS to keep it alive :rofl: I guess the PS1 titles could help push the system - I can't wait to play some classics on there.

Oh, the nostalgia lol

innit lol

riiiiidge raacers :p

lol

but seriously cash bandicoot GT2 alex fergusons player manager 2k ... here i come

This is the reason I have waited to buy a PSP.

Oh and the fact that I couldn't resist the DS Lite.

But I'll get the PSP soon as this comes out.

Vice City. Best.Game.Ever.

im pretty sure they will release GTA: San Andreas Stories aswell, im just wondering though, UMDs can hold about 1.8GB of data, LCS held about 1.2GB (i think) and if you "backed" it up then it got trimmed down to 815mb (i think) , im just wondering how big this one will be, maybe 1.5GB ??? and then san andreas strories will probs take the full shabam 1.8GB ... who knos :p