$2 Million car?

(Press release by DiMora Motorcar) DiMora Motorcar Announces World's Most Expensive $2 Million Production Automobile

DiMora Motorcar (www.dimoramotorcar.com) announces that it has begun work on the Natalia SLS 2 sport luxury sedan, the world's first $2 million production automobile. The Natalia will feature dozens of innovations, most never seen before in a production automobile.

The variable-cylinder, aluminum DiMora Volcano V16 engine will deliver 1200 horsepower to the four steerable 24-inch wheels running on innovative flat-free tires. The chassis and body will be lightweight by using aerospace composites and structures. The Natalia will have brains as well as brawn. Onboard there will be over 50 computer systems controlling every aspect of this sport luxury sedan.

Source, Pictures

To be honest looks abit poo :|

I'd rather have the Veyron any day. Are you seriously going to spend your money on the latest technology from VW's finest engineers or something from some random startup company like that?!

Veryon.. definately.

i'd rather buy me a fuel efficient 2006 Yaris and spend the rest on something else... i mean it's traffic. one never know when and how that thing is gonna break... or trashed by some idiots

Nasty, id rather have a Production Bugatti Veyron :p

Oh yeah! I'm starting to drool over the Bugatti Veryron :D Now that is a car worth saving up your pennies for. Realistically (or as realistic as you can get), I'd like a Audi RS4.

i'd rather buy me a fuel efficient 2006 Yaris and spend the rest on something else... i mean it's traffic. one never know when and how that thing is gonna break... or trashed by some idiots

I'd take anything over a Yaris... :x