New Club World Ranking

New Club World Ranking: http://www.iffhs.de/?10f42e00fa2d17f73702f...c2bbb6f28f5351e

1. (2.) FC Internazionale Milano Italia/4 305,0

2. (3.) FC Barcelona Espa?a/4 286,0

3. (1.) Liverpool FC England/4 281,0

Inter is 1st :cool::

That is the IFFHS ranking... this is the UEFA ranking: http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/d.../trank2006.html

1 AC Milan Ita 23.1485 31.2560 16.9285 31.6200 26.0675 129.020

2 FC Barcelona Esp 27.9025 31.1150 16.7230 17.1040 34.1620 127.006

3 Real Madrid Esp 35.9025 27.1150 21.7230 18.1040 17.1620 120.006

4 Internazionale Ita 21.1485 28.2560 15.9285 22.6200 24.0675 112.020

Inter is 4th :pp

InterMilan #1?

Liverpool in top 3?

Utter rubbish.

Arsenal, Moan United and Barcelona have done more than these 2.

Barca should be at 1.

Arsenal should be above at least 5 teams and however, I think Arsenal should be 9 or 10.

InterMilan #1?

Liverpool in top 3?

Utter rubbish.

Arsenal, Moan United and Barcelona have done more than these 2.

Barca should be at 1.

Arsenal should be above at least 5 teams and however, I think Arsenal should be 9 or 10.

Well you do know the UEFA rankings are based on the past five seasons.

What the **** have Arsenal done in Europe over the last five years? Fair enough you did well to get to the Champions League final last season, but besides that you have failed in Europe. The only reason you are 7th (just behind Liverpool - who should be in the top 5 at least) is because of getting to the Final last season.

Liverpool in the last five years have won the UEFA Cup, the Champions League, the Super Cup twice, got to the final of the World Club Championship and have consistantly done well in the Champions League each year, so they justify to be where they are.

The only reason Barca are not ranked number one is because they have not consistently dominating in Europe for the last five years.

I only trust the UEFA rankings though, I have never even heard of IFFHS.

It's Martyn the red.

If you had read what i wrote it would be on the link which says (1st August 2005 - 30th July 2006)

The past 5 years did Liverpool win the league?

They won an FA Cup, it's the first time since in over 5 years Liverpool have finished above Arsenal.

Last time Liverpool won the league was 1990?

They have never won the premiership.

We have won it 3 times, we have also won more f.a.cups than you.

You miss the point so many times, it must be your rose tinted spectacles and liverbird hat.

The past 5 years did Liverpool win the league?

They won an FA Cup, it's the first time since in over 5 years Liverpool have finished above Arsenal.

Last time Liverpool won the league was 1990?

They have never won the premiership.

We have won it 3 times, we have also won more f.a.cups than you.

You miss the point so many times, it must be your rose tinted spectacles and liverbird hat.

No, your the one missing the point. The UEFA coefficients are detirmened by European results in the last five years, not by domestic form.

Nevertheless I will still counter your point. Liverpool have not won the league for a while, that is mainly due to the club appointing crap managers though. Souness, Evans and Houllier were never exactly the best managers for the Liverpool cause, not in the Paisley, Shankley and Fagan mould anyway.

Since Rafa took charge we have started playing football how it is meant to be played. How many other managers have won the Champions League in their debut season, with a squad full of misfit's left by previous managers? He then followed that up by an FA Cup win and by substantially improving in the league. We are only going to get better domestically now.

I would be scared if I was Arsenal, they have no hope in hell of mounting much of a challenge this season. Without Henry (one of the best players to ever grace the Premiership), you would be no where. You have lost Campbell, Pires, Bergkamp and are likely to sell Cole, how do you see yourself challenging this year?

Dont get me wrong, I think Arsenal are a great club, I like the style of football they play and they actually have some decent supporters who know their football.

You'll Never Walk Alone.