Notre Dame

Is it just me or does the media really love to suck notre dames <snipped>. This same stuff happened last year in the fiesta bowl. Ohio State gets completly ignored and all the talk is about the "Amazing" Notre Dame offense, and how brady quinn is going to tear them apart, but here in columbus everyone was laughing.

All up to the game thats all the talk, but when the game finally got here i became obvious Ohio State was far better then them and completly destroyed them. Yet they keep on talking about this great notre dame offense, and everyone keeps on ignoring the exact same offense that beat notre dame by total yards in the first half then they did in the whole game, and the guy who by himself had more total yards in the game then that "greatest offense of all-time" had in the entire game.

Yeah lets ignore the team that has 2 heisman canidates and lets only talk about them team that got their ass handed to them in every big game they played last year and whos super duper amazing QB couldnt even throw a touchdown against a top defense, and the team that only beat 2 bowl teams last year and one of them being navy.

Lets all talk about the great QB and #1 recurit from the class of 2007 thats going to notre dame next year, but lets make sure nobody talks about the the #1 recurit from the class of 2006 thats going to ohio state and is actually going to be playing this year. Then when polls come out lets make the Headlines "Notre Dame Ranked Third." Dont give me any **** about well because they are more popular, bull**** on that. Ohio State sells more sports merchandise a year then notre dame does. The only other college team that sells more is North Carolina, and i can gurantee thats not for football.

Notre Dame, I dont give a ****.

Edited by L3thal

I still don't understand what's your point. Notre Dame is coming back with the same offense and I can guarantee you if they play Ohio St., they will not only beat the Buckeyes, but they will embarrass them. There is absolutely no way in this planet earth that you can replace AJ Hawk, Carpenter, and Schlegel all at the same time. Why do you think they shut Notre Dame down? Why do you think they were one of the best defenses? It wasn't there DB's or their DL's, it was their LB's, which of whom are all gone. Ohio State's defense is going to suffer this year, but their offense might make up for it.

Nonetheless, if they do play, it is going to be an offensive game and Ohio State doesn't stand a chance in a run-&-gun game.

ah, college football. there is nothing i love more in life. can't wait to play ND and OSU....

but yeah, you act like you are suprised about people are talking about notre dame. good or bad, people still claim they are number 1 and they'll win it all, bla bla, you need to learn to ignore this stuff. i already saw they are running a special report on espn about them. here's to another ND bowl loss.

Too bad they are ignoring West Virginia. Looking at their schedule and the duo of Slater and White, they look unstoppable.

Here's to another bowl win for WVU :beer:

Go Huskers!

• 1 month later...

I still don't understand what's your point. Notre Dame is coming back with the same offense and I can guarantee you if they play Ohio St., they will not only beat the Buckeyes, but they will embarrass them. There is absolutely no way in this planet earth that you can replace AJ Hawk, Carpenter, and Schlegel all at the same time. Why do you think they shut Notre Dame down? Why do you think they were one of the best defenses? It wasn't there DB's or their DL's, it was their LB's, which of whom are all gone. Ohio State's defense is going to suffer this year, but their offense might make up for it.

Nonetheless, if they do play, it is going to be an offensive game and Ohio State doesn't stand a chance in a run-&-gun game.

I would love to quote that and put it in my sig, along with the other stuff, but of couse i would probably not get warned but instead banned.

Michigan 47 Noverated Dame 21

That was an awesome game. Now ND will drop to #3, and Michigan will drop or something...That's how it usually works. Notre Dame is the most overrated team I've seen in a long time.

That was an awesome game. Now ND will drop to #3, and Michigan will drop or something...That's how it usually works. Notre Dame is the most overrated team I've seen in a long time.

Agreed. Glad to see the dying irish fall today. :yes:

(go jackets!--we gave em hell 2 weeks ago and they know it)

There are so many schools our there that get the 'prestige' vote. All they have to do is show the slightest bit of success and the pollsters get erect. Add to that list Flordia State and Miami of overrated.

hell yeah. we just need to follow up that big win with another quality win. wisconsin will be ready for the upset. there were many years of anger coming out on saturday.