[NFL] Reggie Bush, your thoughts on first game?

Regardless of whatever he does, hes never going to get any respect from me or anyone i know. Dont ask me for reasons, their are quite a few, but it just comes down to the fact that i dont like him.

we'll see how his durability is. sometimes those guys that dance around a lot have a tendency to get blind sided...

i don't care how he does, but i will smile everytime i see him get rocked.

sucks about aaron stecker...high ankle sprains are the bad ones right?

we'll see how his durability is. sometimes those guys that dance around a lot have a tendency to get blind sided...

i don't care how he does, but i will smile everytime i see him get rocked.

sucks about aaron stecker...high ankle sprains are the bad ones right?

Its going to happen all the time too. That quick stop and cut back from the sideline thing may work against fresno state, but i gurantee you it wont work in the NFL. People need to realize week after week they played a ****ty defense in the pac-10. How many rushing yards did he have when the played a real defense in the rose bowl, wasnt it something like 50.

are you going to attack fresno state. lol fresno st. isnt the best but all year they were told they will get killed (40+ points) i just dddnt want them to get killed in the 1st haft fresno st, they did better then what alot of people thought in fresno. (of cures fresno st. had 3 or 4 guy that will be 3rd man back ups lol) . but i think he will be good vs any slow D. if he goes down the middle watch out