Microsoft Bluetooth Drivers -- A2DP support

I have had much grief with my built-in bluetooth adapter in my laptop. I have an Acer Aspire 5672WLMI laptop, with a Broadcom 2045 built-in bluetooth adapter. After installing the drivers that came with the laptop (from broadcom) I noticed that my bluetooth mouse would sporadically drop the connection and i would have to recreate. Then recently, I got some bluetooth headphones, and i thought this would be a good way to see if it was the mouse or the adapter which caused the drop. I found out that both the mouse and the headphones dropped connection at the same time (though the headphones would come back when dropping the connection, the mouse would not.)

So, today, finally, I uninstalled the broadcomm driver, and let windows install the driver it wanted. The driver it used was "Broadcom Ultimate Low Cost Bluetooth 2.0+EDR USB Dongle " with another driver listed called "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator". The mouse works perfectly, doesn't disconnect at all. However, I connected my bluetooth headphones to the computer, and It could not detect the services that the headphones offered, and I no longer have the "bluetooth high quality audio" option in my list of sound devices. Ideally I'd like to have A2DP support as well, but if i can't get that working, but can get the sound working, that's fine.

Is there any way for me to get that option without installing the broadcom driver (which doesn't seem to work very well at all)?

hmm, how about this: Does anyone know of any alternate drivers for this device? or, can someone tell me what hte latest widcomm driver is? (I have 5.1.1200)