FEAR Combat today

ive asked for my cd key but i havnt recieved it yet.. how long did yours take anyone?

the torrent has 0 seeders (83 is swarm) and my DL rate aint even 1mb its going to take days!!

Yay more people to play against. It's been pretty dead and people only ever play team deathmatch, hopefully this will change things.

Well right now there's nearly 800 people playing :)

ive asked for my cd key but i havnt recieved it yet.. how long did yours take anyone?

the torrent has 0 seeders (83 is swarm) and my DL rate aint even 1mb its going to take days!!

I got mine within seconds. In fact I received it after completing step 1 of 3. So I stopped after step 1.

strange i get an error while trying to fined servers

Make sure you are looking for internet servers, and also make sure you enable punkbuster in the options.

Also if that fails, use Gamespy Arcade, or QTracker to play online.

(22:17:31) * Rogue` ? ?Torrent 1.6 ::: fearcombat en 107.exe (1.76 GB) ::: (||||-------) 35% ::: Down: 101.1 kB/s (Downloaded: 642 MB) ::: Up: 19.4 kB/s (Uploaded: 146 MB) ::: Seeds/Peers 6/146 ::: Ratio: 0.227 ::: ETA: 3h 20m ?

Will have it soon, cant wa:D :D

Over 8800 peers n:rofl:fl:

Wow thanks for posting this, I knew nothing about it until now :p

Downloading the torrent and all registered up!

It is fun... but I am still not sold on it...

I did the MP beta throgh Fileplanet and awhile back and was not sold on it then, and I really still am not all that crazy about it now either...

It really has alot to do with how fast paced it is, it is almost to frantic.

I guess that is what Deatmatch is all about though.

I will give it a few more chances, but free or not, I think I might have a hard time liking this one. :o

Ahh, the torrent isn't working fast at all :(

I'm going to have to wait in line at fileplanet, I hate that place..

Make sure you are looking for internet servers, and also make sure you enable punkbuster in the options.

Also if that fails, use Gamespy Arcade, or QTracker to play online.

all is set but i modded my screen rezz and now i get the errors :/ might have to reinstall

Edited by Inplode

It is fun... but I am still not sold on it...

I did the MP beta throgh Fileplanet and awhile back and was not sold on it then, and I really still am not all that crazy about it now either...

It really has alot to do with how fast paced it is, it is almost to frantic.

I guess that is what Deatmatch is all about though.

I will give it a few more chances, but free or not, I think I might have a hard time liking this one. :o

Fear? Frantic? Try playing some intense Q3/Q4 matchs....