What Is This Theme?

Well, let's see. That's Luna OSX for OSX. Hmmmm.... Maybe the XP version is called something like... LUNA! :happy:

Well, let's see. That's Luna OSX for OSX. Hmmmm.... Maybe the XP version is called something like... LUNA! :happy:

Not funny

I originally put in my post something like "and dont say its Luna" but I took it out cause I didn't want to sounds like a dick.

Well, let's see.  That's Luna OSX for OSX.  Hmmmm....  Maybe the XP version is called something like...  LUNA!   :happy:

Not funny

I originally put in my post something like "and dont say its Luna" but I took it out cause I didn't want to sounds like a dick.

but it is Luna!

I'm using the Luna OSX theme by Kol and its great but the start button dosent have that cool green apple on it and also it would be good if the menus are blue.

I was only wondering if anyone has the exact port

kol did make it to look like luna. I believe that he was just playing around with luna and changed a couple of things and people told him that it looked good so he decided to keep it. It's based off of the default luna skin for XP.

that is OS X.

it's a theme someone made to make OS X look like XP, god knows why, luna is butt ugly. :)

Chris

that is OS X.

it's a theme someone made to make OS X look like XP, god knows why, luna is butt ugly. :)

Chris

I think we've all gathered that by now, thanks for the input :rolleyes:

i dont understand what your asking? luna was made... luna osx was made Kol ported luna osx... what else could there be... your wondering if there is that style for xp? yes there is its the port you downloaded from kols site.

i dont understand what your asking? luna was made... luna osx was made Kol ported luna osx... what else could there be... your wondering if there is that style for xp? yes there is its the port you downloaded from kols site.

Have you compared Kol's luna theme and the one in the pic, there totally different.

I have a theme thats near to the one in my pic but its not all the way done

Have you compared Kol's luna theme and the one in the pic, there totally different.

I have a theme thats near to the one in my pic but its not all the way done

WTF are you asking?!?!?! You asked if anyone knew what that theme was, I told you it was an OS X theme as in "USED ON OS X", and you replied with a sarcastic responce saying you knew, now your still asking where you can get this theme?!?!?! I am confused.

Chris