Longhorn Logon?

• 2 weeks later...
i think osiris port does look real enough, adding the time + date would involve other stuff i thinks ;)

Nice work Osiris :woot:

But it looks crap in 800 x 600

Someone needs to leak the acctual logonui file from Longhorn so we can make our perfect ports

i think osiris port does look real enough, adding the time + date would involve other stuff i thinks ;)

Nice work Osiris  :woot:

Someone needs to leak the acctual logonui file from Longhorn so we can make our perfect ports

word on that mate :yes:

Nice work Osiris  :woot:

umm doubt it would happen.. but u would just have to rip stuff ffom it cos it wouldnt work just trying to use it cos it is built differentnly hehe ;) and if it did leak people will go oh can u leake this part of it and this and this.. etc etc hehe ;)

:unsure:

All logon screen information be in requests, customising tips, or news of a new logon screen may go in the logon screen sub forum to prevent them from clogging the main customising XP forum.