Ocean Mist..

hello again my neowin brothers and sisters!

this is a theme i have had as a concept for a very long time... and have just started work on, i would like to know if anybody would use it, besides me ;)

i like it very much already... :blink:

OceanMist.gif

please dont judge the image quality of the theme based on this gif.... i had to lower the quality of the picture in order to host it at theforumisdown.com ;)

any comments or feedback is welcome, and i would especially like to hear from some of the more advanced skinners. :woot:

Nicely done, keep creating, it's people like you who keep my desktop looking so good. god knows I don't have an ounce of creativity in my body and would never be capable of work like this.

i think it looks great...although i'm not so sure about the text for the titlebar caption buttons. a good interface is one that is intuitive that you can find the controls with ease. having to read something to find what to click is not making it easier in my opinion. other than that it's great. also a name having more to do with clouds in it would be better than ocean. perhaps name it cumulus, stratus, or stratosphere or something like that (after the type of clouds that you used).

Edited by disciple

friggin themexp.org is so screwy... :cry: (god damn, that smiley is so cute...) and so is this one -> :happy:

oops... went off topic. :blush:

great start on it. Let us know when it's done.