Where do you guys buy your soccer jerseys from?

I've found quite a number of websites that sell soccer jerseys, but most of them usually translate to damn near $100 for a personalized one shipped to the US(looking for a Gerrard 04/05 or 05/06). I should also mention that I fit XXL, which I am finding to be somewhat difficult, and very rare on eBay. I'm sure that all you guys across the Atlantic can point me out to some great places that won't cost a fortune to get over here, so here I am asking for help. Thanks in advance guys

I've found quite a number of websites that sell soccer jerseys, but most of them usually translate to damn near $100 for a personalized one shipped to the US(looking for a Gerrard 04/05 or 05/06). I should also mention that I fit XXL, which I am finding to be somewhat difficult, and very rare on eBay. I'm sure that all you guys across the Atlantic can point me out to some great places that won't cost a fortune to get over here, so here I am asking for help. Thanks in advance guys

Over here they generally cost about ?35-?40($66-$76)

check here

In the UK a Liverpool shirt with a name on number on the back would come to about ?50 anyway. I think you will struggle to find the 04-06 one because the new 06-08 shirt recently came out.

Have you tried eBay?