Question

Check it Out - Worlds First x64 Music Media Player - ?Amp

All Common Music Formats (.mp3,.wma,.ogg,.wav)

Themes - Open Theme Editor Available on Download Page

Intuitive Interface, Simple Design made to be Easy to Use

Low CPU Usage and Memory Usage (Better than Winamp)

http://www.uamp.ca

post-179276-1157290962.jpg

I'm not a x64 user so I can't really say anything how this program works, but yeah it certainly made me go WOW. I mean, damn, that's ugly! The same for the site, looks pretty horrible, I'd rather look at plain text.

But since I'm not a x64 user I'll keep my mouth shut now.

Is everyone gonna start prefixing their software with an ? and claiming it's not bloated?:pp

?Amp is nice and small, has great usuable features, without all the bloat.

LMFAO its being offered to the first 10,000... i doubt 100 people even WANT this never mind 10,000.

All the best to this project but you dont start doing things like that when your still very unknown and rubbish, it comes across wrongly :p

Its really that ugly?

Haha, well that is a suprise. Oh yeah I know the site navigation buttons are ugly, but there good enough for now.

But hey thanx. Guess I'm not the best artist. There is a Theme Editor available for the true artists out there.

Its really that ugly?

Haha, well that is a suprise. Oh yeah I know the site navigation buttons are ugly, but there good enough for now.

But hey thanx. Guess I'm not the best artist. There is a Theme Editor available for the true artists out there.

you mean you can't see how ugly it is? i've heard of colour blindness but never heard of style blindness lol