England Vs Macedonia

hi, this match starts on tv at 7.30 sky sports 1 i think, does anyone know how i can watch it live on the internet or anything?

There is a thread on watching premiership footy, maybe those links you got might show the England game also.

Or go around your mates house or stand outside the pub and look via the window.

We won 1-0, Crouch goal. Heard we played crap, but I will watch it on MOTD later.

It was that bad I would expect a refund.

I flicked between France v Italy, channel 405 and Porridge as thats how bad the game was.

Same old England then! I just don't know what it is about our players.. they need a kick up the backside! New manager, reshuffled team and they still play like they're being ordered onto the pitch with threats to kill their family unless they take part!

Its crazy.

don't get on England's backs to much. Not a great display but a win nonetheless.

welldone Scotland and especially Northern Ireland. i would love to see at least 3 out of the 5 British teams in a tounrment for once. although i support England i have no bad feeling towards Scotland or anyother British isles team. Unlike in Club football where i hate Arsenal with a passion. Lee smith get that arrogant frog off the your banner!!!

I watched the highlights, if you can call them that. The only mildly good bit was the goal!

I was very impressed by Northern Ireland though against Spain, Healy was great and his finishing was just breathtaking!