#1 Ohio State vs. #2 Texas

Hate them both because they both beat Michigan but i hope Texas wins so i don't have to see Ohio State as #1

I'm with you man. I cant wait to see the Michigan vs ND game next week. I live by ND so everyones all "ND ND ND ND ND etc..." Bah. I'll laugh at them all when ND falls. :D

Back on topic, this is definitely one game I'm going to keep my eye on. Both teams are great and I wouldnt be surprised if its a low scoring game.

come on man, why would anyone think a freshman qb can win this kind of game? you should have known osu was gonna school them. a young defense can stop a young qb. hell, texas' only td was a gift. score shoulda been 24-3. as a michigan fan, i cheer for the conference at all times during OOC play.

come on man, why would anyone think a freshman qb can win this kind of game? you should have known osu was gonna school them. a young defense can stop a young qb. hell, texas' only td was a gift. score shoulda been 24-3. as a michigan fan, i cheer for the conference at all times during OOC play.

Colt McCoy wasn't the reason Texas lost.

And I hate hearing could've, should've, would've. Ohio State shouldn't have won the National Championship over Miami. Doesn't change that they did. The score was what it was.