America's Army v2.7: Overmatch Released Tomarrow

Not sure if many of you know this but I am [Dev]xStainDx of the America's Army Game :)

Been a long time neowinian and I hope that you all do enjoy this release. I"ve never worked on something so hard in my life and at the end say I'm so proud of the outcome.

There will be tons of download locations for you to ge the game today. So grab your gear and move out for 2.7!

Enjoy. :D

Not sure if many of you know this but I am [Dev]xStainDx of the America's Army Game :)

Been a long time neowinian and I hope that you all do enjoy this release. I"ve never worked on something so hard in my life and at the end say I'm so proud of the outcome.

There will be tons of download locations for you to ge the game today. So grab your gear and move out for 2.7!

Enjoy. :D

Having played this game about 15 mins last night.... well done Steven... You guys do a great job, and although the hackers poked and prodded the versions prior to this... you've kept a level head and still allow for a great game.... for the record... I am =]ASH[=XPGoD or XPGoD now... I pulled my stats from =]ASH[= due to not playing. Hope to see YOU mr. xStainDx on the battlefield!

I miss all the guys out there SFHospital, and WCSE... we rank baby!! Better believe it!

If your Windows account is restricted, PunkBuster kicks you off with error codde 4fc.

Run As thing doesnt work for me so I am forced to run as Admin, which is absolutely unacceptable

I gotta say, I like the bloom they added to the game but I still see a couple of bugs and bad performance issues with my "Mininum Requirements" computer

Specs:

3.20GHz

1GB of RAM

ATi Radeon X300SE PCI-E( 128MB )

I can tell you that you need to gain access to play online by completing training and all that, which none of the FPS games I encountered requires.

It's not bad cause they are all simple stuff. But I can never shoot well enough to be a sniper :(

I have to say im quite impressed with 2.7. The only problem for me was the keyboard layout, it's different to 2.6 which confused the hell out of me. I was on bridge crossing with an m82 sniper which jammed just as an opfor was approaching me and i was the last person alive on my team. Screaming whats the default button for fix jam did nothing.

Apart from that i have no complaints. The co-op matches are quite cool, i managed to squeeze in a few rounds on snakeplain which is a good level, the AI are random as hell but again no complaints here.

an m82 sniper which jammed just as an opfor was approaching me and i was the last person alive on my team. Screaming whats the default button for fix jam did nothing.

I don't think you can hear dead teammates ;)