any table tennis players?

what do you play? singles? doubles? hardbat?

Singles is my speciality. :)

I actually have a custom made paddle. Tibhar Andre Samsonov Blade with Nittaku Midship rubber padding. I forget the spin/speed points of the padding, but it was top of the line when i got it 4 years ago. It still plays great to this day.

What were you guys rated back when you played? Im talking about the usatt rating. i haven't played any tourneys yet but the instructor person says that i will most likely be around 1450 when i play but only because it'll be my first time playing in a tourney. he said my actual rating is probably somewhere around a 1600 which is a lot better than what i would have thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, one of my friends is a world class ranked table tennis player. He's plays at my age group though (16 years). The one thing I regret is laughing my ass off at him because he told me that he played. I never thought anyone could take this sport seriously until I found out that he was once part of the US Olympic team and help start one of the most successful table tennis clubs around here. T_T

http://paddleattack.com/ (Chan's the man)

I used to play everyday for hours. My dad was the country's (Puerto Rico) sub champion for seniors (+40 I think but he also played with champs and beat them) a few yrs back. He says I was really good but I never took it seriously. I hate training.

Was quite serious about it a few years ago, when I was still in school. Was my only means of physical exercise other than swimming. Didn't try for a ranking though.

i play tt ever since we got a table in our basement by the previous house owner.

i think im pretty good, i dont play seriously, but i would love to. im 16 btw.

check out www.usatt.com and find out if there is a club near you, that is how u can find out about tournaments and leagues.

lol jerzdawg :rofl:

I came 3rd in my high school championship in singles back in 2004.. I also have a really nice table, which I used to play on alot, but no one wants to anymore :( lol

• 2 weeks later...