Logo Request [$50]

Question

Hi

Another logo request from me. This time it is for my own company (last one, The Card Workshop, was for my Mum). If you worked on the other logo, forget everything I said about design likes and dislikes - this is completely seperate.

The company is Mophy Software (www.mophy.com).

This is the current logo:

mophy.gif

It would be nice to keep the colours, although I am open to suggestions.

Here is what I need:

• A nice professional, simple and clean design.
  • 100% Vector
  • The logo must be usable within the current dimensions that we have (105x41). We want to use it in other sizes as well, but it must still work at this size.
  • Must work and fit in our current website header

Some notes:

We sometimes add the word software after the logo, and it looks like this:

software.png

You could include the word software in the logo - I'm leaving it up to you.

We have a product called Accents, and have a semi-logo for it that looks like this:

accents.png

It would be nice if you could somehow integrate your logo with this, but this is not essential, and is not required to win the competition.

The prize is $50 (preferably payed by PayPal). Deadline is roughly two weeks (I reserve the right to bring it forward if I really like something). The winner can also have some free copies of our software if they want (this is not really part of the prize, but if you want it, you can have it).

Yes, I think I have chosen based on what I have. But, I am completely open to another design if a better one comes along. I have not made a firm decision yet. Anyone who posts a new logo is in with a fair chance of winning.

When I posted this request I said two weeks, which is Wednesday 4th October. I will make my final choice on Thursday 5th October - so you have until then (till Wednesday to be safe).

Hey Abacus.

Are any of the logos you've seen here heading in the direction you would want? If not, could you give a few hints as to where you would like to see it go :)

Best regards.

Most of the logos have been in the ballpark. I suppose what I would most like to see now are some that are completely different (while still maintaining a professional feel) - simply use your imagination. Basically something that I would probably never have thought of.

Notum: I have noticed that the colours of your square dots logo do no work very well with my website header. Could you have a play with the colours and see what you can do?

moph666.jpg

Las try. I think the typography I did with my try #9 has potential. So I wanted to use it with the old frame you liked.

Thanks for all the entries in the last few days. I have looked at and considered them all.

(That site design is very nice, really nice, but it isn't what I am looking for at the moment - but thank you for your time)

Notum has won the competition - I have just sent Notum a PM to finalise the details.