[NFL] Falcons Vs. Saints

Saints are a totally different team. Brees is playing good and Bush, while not having much ply time, has injected a lot of energy in this team.

The Saints just showed how one dimensional the Falcons are. They dominated with their new (old, really) running approach for two weeks, provided ample game film for other defenses, and now will no longer be able to run like that again. Unless, or course, something truly bizarre happens - like Vick learning how to be a >50% passer.

The Saints just showed how one dimensional the Falcons are. They dominated with their new (old, really) running approach for two weeks, provided ample game film for other defenses, and now will no longer be able to run like that again. Unless, or course, something truly bizarre happens - like Vick learning how to be a >50% passer.

Just for your info his QB rating was a 75.8% last year, which doesn't factor in that he had tons of rushing yards also. Hes never going to be the stereotypical "drop back and pass" QB...but who wants him to be? He can outrun just about anyone on the field if he is given a chance. Plus his recievers are total crap (aside from Cumpler). They aren't aggressive and they don't fight to get open or even run good routes.

Just for your info his QB rating was a 75.8% last year, which doesn't factor in that he had tons of rushing yards also. Hes never going to be the stereotypical "drop back and pass" QB...but who wants him to be? He can outrun just about anyone on the field if he is given a chance. Plus his recievers are total crap (aside from Cumpler). They aren't aggressive and they don't fight to get open or even run good routes.

I meant 50% completions, not QB rating. I am a big Falcon fan so I really want to see him and the Falcons succeed, but if he is too one dimensional then he will never advance "to the next level" ( I hate that I just used that cliche :pinch: ). When a team shuts down his legs, he very rarely can beat them with his arm.

That game almost seemed fixed :|

i quit watching half way through the second quarter. Some of thsoe calls were pretty crazy, especially those 15 yard add ons they did a few times for unneccessary roughness.

That game almost seemed fixed :|

That's how I feel about it. I'm not normally one to have conspiracy theorys when my team looses (rather I'm usually the one that points out what we did wrong and why we deserved the loss) but it was just iffy all the way around.