WinAmp 5.3

I wish they include a font converter (chinese big5-GB, Jap...) and built-in lyrics support

There are tons of lyrics plugins. Just take a look on Winamp's main page.

I love the direction that Winamp is going in. It comes with a crapload of features, but because of it's modular design, the user can pick and choose exactly what to install so there's no unnecessary bloat. Also, this version fixes a major bug I had with the 5.25 beta concerning CD burning.

There are tons of lyrics plugins. Just take a look on Winamp's main page.

I love the direction that Winamp is going in. It comes with a crapload of features, but because of it's modular design, the user can pick and choose exactly what to install so there's no unnecessary bloat. Also, this version fixes a major bug I had with the 5.25 beta concerning CD burning.

I know but I am looking for a built-in online lyrics database, something similar like www.ttplayer.com

Installed it for the first time since 1999 :) just to give it a try...it sure has become bloaded with crap.

Er no it hasn't, you choose the components to install during installation :sleep:

Totally unacceptable. Last two versions have been unusable to me due to huge clipping problems in the treble using my tried and true EQ settings.

I wish I knew if it was something added that I could turn off.

Totally unacceptable. Last two versions have been unusable to me due to huge clipping problems in the treble using my tried and true EQ settings.

I wish I knew if it was something added that I could turn off.

software EQs are never ever going to give good results.

This was the sole reason I disabled any kind of audio effects and fed a direct line out to my av receiver and manage treble/bass/volume on the receiver entirely and I have a santa xruz soundcard with a hardware EQ (which I still don't favour over an amp :p)

software EQs are never ever going to give good results.

This was the sole reason I disabled any kind of audio effects and fed a direct line out to my av receiver and manage treble/bass/volume on the receiver entirely and I have a santa sruz soundcard with a hardware EQ (which I still don't favour over an amp :p)

• 2 weeks later...