Damn Car Jackers.... What Are The Numbers

:crazy: Argh.... well my car got stolen last night. Right in front of my house not to mention. Yes I locked the door and everything.

:(

I heard the little punk (well he might been big and he might have been a she) drive away. Thinking I was imagining things it took me 2 minutes to realize that my car was infact... gone.

So I called 9-1-1 and thankfully didn't have to hold (unlike in the movies). Five King County sheriff deputies were looking within 15 minutes of when it happened.

My question is... and maybe my discussion to make me feel better (donations can be made via Paypal at... j/k'ing) what are the numbers that a car gets found. Also I happen to live with my parents for another 7 months and counting (counting the days I get shipped off to college) and well they kind of took off the theft coverage of my insurance so I am basically paying for a car now that isn't even here anymore :crazy:.

Car pics (thumbnails, click on picture to get bigger pic)

mazda%20b2600i%20pic%201_small.JPG

mazda%20b2600i%20pic%202_small.JPG

Any comfort would be appreciated.

sorry to hear about your lost. just stop paying for the car, let them try to repo it. yeah and it doesnt even look like a veh. worth crying for. just be glad its gone. get a job or if you have one save up till you can afford another car and just pay cash. or use your parents car, its basically their fault. they should pay for being so cheap with the insurance.

my boy's civic got stolen right out in front of our friends apartment... rims, wheels, stereo, intake... GONE. sucks. they got under the car and clipped his alarm wires then hotwired it and drove away. they found it in a field stripped down and he was so pist. word is the dude that did it has been driving around with his rims on showing them off. if we find him he gonna get a beat down. :angry:

well the car was quite nice actually. Maybe not a car to cry over as I wanted to get rid of it, but the tires... those were absoluut beauties (with the price of $135 each, so the seller's receipt say).

What upsets me is that yes it happened right in our yard and our neighbors who were outside at the time didn't see crap. Either they were involved or incredibly dumb :huh:

Anywho... its a loss I can handle and me and my parents have decided that I have two choices.

1. Not get a nice top of the line lappie in April (right now I would say that I want a Dell Inspiron 8200, but in April... who knows... has to last me atleast 2 years and be game playable ya know... being a computer freak and all :blush:) and get a car worth $4000

2. Forget the car, use theirs (bleh 1996 Astro Minivan) and get a lappie and try to pay atleast a 1/4 of the stolen car

Now of course the car could always turn up.

my first car got broken into, through the back window looking for the sub that wasnt in there anymore.

every car ive had since thats not worth breaking into appart from my celica with i was parking up my driveway

Umm ... isn't it car jacking only if they physically toss you out the car and take it? :blink:

Oh yea, and if you JUST stop paying for the car, they will ownz your credit and you won't be able to buy another one (or anything else for that manner) for a LONG time. :(

Hire some ninjas to help you out

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

That sucks bro, I hope your parents help you since its kinda there fault. :crazy:

The Numbers are not good in Texas, most stolen cars here are takin to Mexico.

Of the four people I know that had thier cars jacked three were found (two were tourched,the third blown engine) the fourth never found. F***ing punks :crazy: :crazy:

The Numbers are not good in Texas, most stolen cars here are takin to Mexico.

Of the four people I know that had thier cars jacked three were found (two were tourched,the third blown engine) the fourth never found. F***ing punks :crazy: :crazy:

It they where torched...........It's an insurance scam or some very very ****ed off people......... :o

sucks to hear that man, i know how you feel. :(

I had my car's stereo system stolen once too, i don't know how in the hell they did it, doors were locked and the car seemed untouched, but when i got in, the stereo was gone :/

And after sometime, my car's model number and all those letters including the windsheild wipers were removed by these morons :angry:

WE NEED MORE COPS!!! I hate those stupid ahoe ... they try to break in my car about 12 times already... my rims they want... my decal they took... my door lock is snatched... my ignition key slot was ripped ... they should have get it by now that they can't steal it.. .why da hell they keep trying.... they only screw up my car.... dam stupid idiots! I wish the cop get them and beat the hell out of them like the video we all saw last time.... am ****ed at ahoe like that...

BTW, my car is Integra... I have to disable the alarm to start the car... and on the windows, it says it's protected with such alarm but why da hell they did not read? How da hell they think they can start the car? Stupid people like that with no education can't read... poo-poo... I AM AS ****ED when to talk about this... dang...

Long live cops!

that and tracking devices in your car that will allow AAA to tell you exactly where your vehicle is so police can intercept and get it back before it is stripped of everything and left to rot!

Long live cops!

that and tracking devices in your car that will allow AAA to tell you exactly where your vehicle is so police can intercept and get it back before it is stripped of everything and left to rot!

i don't think his car had a tracking device

Ouch, I feel for your loss... :p

Never had a car stolen, : knock on wood : and my new one has Onstar which makes it trackable via GPS so I'm not to concerned...but one thing I can say... NEVER take Theft off your insurance. :p