[HELP] Free Website Hosting?

I am trying to start a website for a side business and just want to show it off before I start selling and upgrade to a paid server.

Does anyone know of any Free Ad-free Website hosting?

May I recommend you ILOGIX they will give you an account if you have 10 posts,I am currently building a ste with them, the community is small and friendly but a little amateurish.I am a moderator there as we improve the rules I think things will be in order

http://www.ilogix.org

ILOGIX is a truly great hosting site...you will take just 25 minutes to make a 10 posts after that you will get an account within 12 hours.

knight17 - isnt that marketing talk :p

I personally dont like free hosts that make you post to sign up - if a forum cant get proper users the old fashioned way, then its screwed :p

Freehostia allows you to point your domain to their nameservers, if that helps your decision :p

www.frihost.com :cool:

use them myself ...250MB webspace, ad free, 5GB a month BW allowance.

theres also www.ej.am which offers a base package of 300mb webspace and 10GB (i think) BW allowance per month which increases all the way up to 1GB webspace based on the amount you post...

knight17 - isnt that marketing talk tongue.gif

I personally dont like free hosts that make you post to sign up - if a forum cant get proper users the old fashioned way, then its screwed tongue.gif

Freehostia allows you to point your domain to their nameservers, if that helps your decision tongue.gif

Not really, I have tried many hosts including posting forums but most just don't gave me an account but here the case was different I think you will know what I am saying...I am getting a cPanel hosting

Not really, I have tried many hosts including posting forums but most just don't gave me an account but here the case was different I think you will know what I am saying...I am getting a cPanel hosting

it's sooo easy getting a hosting account on just any host. the question is how reliable are they? I personally dont like any post-to-host ones.