Medal Of Honor: Frontline On Xbox

I saw it in EB. the graphics didn't look up to the XBox standard, more like that of PS2. Either way, does anyone have it for xbox? How is it? I'm trying to decide if I should ask for it for xmas.

The graphics didn't look up to the Xbox standard, more like that of PS2

LOL! Heeeeeeere we goooooo! FlAmE time! ;) ;)

I have the xbox version of the game. It is somewhat better than the PS2 version. The graphics aren't top notch but are much better, and the framerate is much smoother on the xbox. There is a multiplayer option but there really isn't any options to it, this is more of a single player game. The main reason I bought this game is becasue of the dolby digital sound. I have a real nice home theatre setup and this one sounds MUCH better than the PS2 version.

the game it self is nice its just that

EA SUCKS!

all they care about is ps2 and they ruin all their games by doing it... i'd rent it wouldnt buy it,

EA hardly sucks. They have been clear from the beginning that the ps2 is their main platform. Heck, EA barely signed on with the xbox. I remember reading how EA wasn't interested in programing for the xbox etc etc. It was a big deal when they signed on, from the news pages.

Just makes my decision on what system I like best that much easier.

the game it self is nice its just that

EA SUCKS!

all they care about is ps2 and they ruin all their games by doing it... i'd rent it wouldnt buy it,

EA hardly sucks. They have been clear from the beginning that the ps2 is their main platform. Heck, EA barely signed on with the xbox. I remember reading how EA wasn't interested in programing for the xbox etc etc. It was a big deal when they signed on, from the news pages.

Just makes my decision on what system I like best that much easier.

well they dont support jack, example, look at battlefield1942 i actuallyed payed for that and htey still havnt patched the thing, they can care damn less about what its consumer wants aslong as they get $$$$